|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Adding and Editing Shift Preferences
First, find out why you would use Preferences. See Preferences and Patterns.
Use the Preferences Overview pane to add your shift preferences:
- Click Add Shift.
- In the Date drop-down menu, select a date.
- In the Shifts drop-down menu, select a shift.
- Select a Start Time and End Time and check Next Day, if applicable.
- In the Comments field, enter any applicable comments.
- Click OK to submit the entry, or Cancel to discard it and close the dialog window.
Editing Shift Preferences
Use the Preferences Overview pane to edit Shift preferences. See Editing and Deleting Preferences.