Widgets Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions|
Widgets is platform-independent software. You can deploy the installation package on any operating system that Widgets supports.
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The following accessibility issues are resolved:
- When the WebChat Widget is minimized, and a new message arrives, the JAWS screen reader now properly announces the arrival and number of new message(s). Previously, the screen reader read the arrival notification improperly.
- The emoji button is now read correctly by the screen reader.
- The focus order is now correctly maintained on the window control icons.
- Disabled content is no longer read by the screen reader. Previously, the text input area was read even if it was disabled.
- In WebChat, the tab stop for cx-transcript has been removed. Previously, the screen reader read all contents of cx-transcript when focus was placed on it.
- Decorative SVG icons and the emoji menu are now correctly read by the screen reader.
Rich Media messages containing images now consistently display correctly. Previously, when the imageText property was missing in the Rich Media JSON for the image, the image couldn't be shown. (CXW-133)
In WebChat, the callback handler and Richmedia.Click event are now triggered only once on pressing Enter or Spacebar against native HTML actionable elements. Previously, there was an issue publishing the Richmedia.Click event multiple times when a native button was triggered with keys such as Enter or Spacebar. (CXW-114)
In WebChat transcripts, automatic scrolling to the beginning of a new Rich Media message now functions correctly. Previously, auto-scroll went straight to the end of the message, requiring the user to manually scroll up to see the beginning of the new message. (CXW-40)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.017.06.