CX Contact Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|10/02/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This is a general release for this product. This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now use the List Automation feature to schedule a contact list export. The file is exported out of CX Contact and sent to a remote FTP directory.
- For a complete description of this feature, refer to the Create and Manage List Automation Tasks page in the CX Contact Help manual. (CLOUDCON-5071)
- The new Device Escalation feature enables you to do any of the following when records in a contact list contain more than one device:
- Identify which device(s) should be contacted.
- Specify the order in which the devices should be contacted.
- Specify how to handle answering machine detection - drop the call, deliver the call to an agent, or send the call to a DN for treatment (for example, leave a pre-recorded message).
- For a complete description of this feature, refer to the Apply Device Escalation page in the CX Contact Help manual. (CLOUDCON-3778)
- In the Timezone source field, a new option, called Explicit, enables you to select a specific time zone for records in a contact list. When you apply this option, the system ignores all Contact and Device time zone assignments, so we do not recommend this option if your contact list contains international numbers or countries with multiple time zones.
- For more information, see the Time Zone Assignment page in the CX Contact Help manual. (CLOUDCON-5087)
- Support for the following operating system, databases, and browser. See the CX Contact page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- PostgreSQL 9.5
- Elasticsearch Cluster 6.3x
- Google Chrome
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.06.
This page was last modified on May 8, 2019, at 09:06.