CX Contact Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|01/15/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- CX Contact now supports call treatments based on disposition codes. In the event a treatment is defined for both a call result and a disposition code, CX Contact gives priority to the disposition code when applying the call treatment. Refer to the Delivery and Retry Options page in the CX Contact Help manual for more information.
- For call treatments (Retry Options), the Apply to Record menu now includes a Suppress option that allows you to suppress a record (by client ID or by phone number) that meets the treatment criteria. When you select this option, you must specify a suppression list for the suppressed record from the new Suppression List menu, which contains all suppression lists set to Never expire. Refer to the Delivery and Retry Options page in the CX Contact Help manual for more information.
- CX Contact now supports historical reporting of unattempted (suppressed) records through Elasticsearch and Genesys Info Mart. Once CX Contact writes the data to an Elasticsearch index, Genesys Info Mart extracts the data and transforms it into Genesys Info Mart LDR_* tables.
- For detailed information about this functionality, refer to the Integrating CX Contact with Genesys Historical Reporting page in the CX Contact Deployment Guide.
- On the General tab of a dialing profile, campaign template, and campaign group, a new Filtering Rule menu replaces the following menus:
- Contact Order
- A filtering rule encompasses all of these options.
- On the Campaigns dashboard, the List Size field has been renamed List Size/Devices, and the Filtered field has been renamed Contacts Filtered/Devices Filtered. The previous release (9.0.000.08) introduced the new Devices and Devices Filtered statistics but excluded updates to the field names.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Campaign dashboard includes the following corrections:
- If you expand a campaign template to reveal its campaign groups and contact lists, and then you navigate away from the page, CX Contact now retains the expanded layout. Previously, in this scenario, all campaign objects collapsed when you navigated away from the page. (CLOUDCON-5949)
- Abandoned statistics now display as expected. Previously, the Abandoned % column displayed 0 values. (CLOUDCON-5863)
- Cells now scale automatically to fit the contents of the cell. Previously, values exceeding 10,000 in the List Size/Devices and Contacts Filtered/Devices Filtered fields spilled outside of the cell. (CLOUDCON-5916)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.09.