Managing DID Groups with GAX
All procedures begin in the DID Groups Main Page. To get there:
- Log into Genesys Administrator Extension as a tenant user.
- Select DID Groups from Configuration > Voice Platform Tile menu.
At the end of each procedure, click Apply to save changes.
You can sort the list view of DID Groups by using the arrowhead symbol in the DID Groups list view header in the top right corner.
Creating a New DID Group
- Click New.
- Open the DID Group Details dialog. Specify the following details to create a new DID Group:
- DID Group Name - Mandatory to specify a unique name of the DID Group to be created.
- IVR Profile Name - Optional to specify an existing IVR Profile Name for the DID Group.
- Use the + icon to select the available DIDs, and optionally you can use the quick filter to filter the DIDs in the list to include or exclude by selecting and clearing the box to associate with the newly created DID Group.
- Click Apply to save the DID Group.