|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Related Documentation Resources
This page provides additional resources and information relevant to Genesys software.
- Genesys Technical Publications Glossary, which is available online: Glossary. It provides a comprehensive list of the Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terminology and acronyms used in this document.
- Genesys Migration Guide, which ships on the Genesys Documentation Library DVD, and which provides documented migration strategies for Genesys product releases. Contact Genesys Technical Support for more information.
- Release Notes and Advisories, which are available at Genesys Release Notes.
Information about supported hardware and third-party software is available on the Genesys Technical Documentation site:
Consult these additional resources as necessary:
- Genesys Hardware Sizing Guide, which provides information about Genesys hardware sizing guidelines for the Genesys 7.x and 8.x releases.
- Genesys Licensing Guide, which introduces you to the concepts, terminology, and procedures relevant to the Genesys licensing system.
- Genesys Database Sizing Estimator, which provides a range of expected database sizes for various Genesys products.
For additional system-wide planning tools and information, see the release-specific listings of System Level Documents, accessible from the System-Level Guides.
Genesys product documentation is available on the: