Related Documentation Resources
This page provides additional resources and information relevant to Genesys software.
- Genesys Technical Publications Glossary, which is available online: Glossary. It provides a comprehensive list of the Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terminology and acronyms used in this document.
- Genesys Migration Guide, which ships on the Genesys Documentation Library DVD, and which provides documented migration strategies for Genesys product releases. Contact Genesys Technical Support for more information.
- Release Notes and Advisories, which are available at Genesys Engage on-premises Release Notes.
Information about supported hardware and third-party software is available on the Genesys Technical Documentation site:
Consult these additional resources as necessary:
- Genesys Hardware Sizing Guide, which provides information about Genesys hardware sizing guidelines for the Genesys 7.x and 8.x releases.
- Genesys Licensing Guide, which introduces you to the concepts, terminology, and procedures relevant to the Genesys licensing system.
- Genesys Database Sizing Estimator, which provides a range of expected database sizes for various Genesys products.
For additional system-wide planning tools and information, see the release-specific listings of System Level Documents, accessible from the System-Level Guides.
Genesys Engage product documentation is available here.
To order a Genesys Documentation Library DVD, you can do so by email from Genesys Order Management at OrderManagementGroup@genesys.com. However, please note that most of the documentation is online. So, links on the DVD take you to the online content.