Genesys Events section of this document contains specific information about Genesys events. This event information appears in the following sections:
- T-Library Events contains a list and description of each T-Library event that T-Servers generate, including the attributes that accompany each event. It also includes the following topics:
- T-Library Call-Based Notifications contains information on the TLIB events that relate to a call (as opposed to a DN or device).
- ISCC Transaction Monitoring describes how to work with ISCC regarding issues such as multi-site call transfer, inter-site call linkage, call overflow, and other, possibly non-call–related, multi-site operations.
- T-Library Unstructured Data provides information on how TLIB handles UserData, Extensions, and Reasons in events in a Genesys system.
- IVR Protocol Messages offers detailed information about IVR Server events.
This page was last modified on March 21, 2018, at 17:48.