|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
Workspace Web Edition
- Agents using the DTMF keypad while using Browser-based calls (WebRTC) now hear tones when the keys are clicked.
- For WebRTC calls, Workspace detects when there are network issues that might impact the quality of voice calls. In the event that issues are detected, Workspace displays a message informing the agent that they might experience voice quality issues and that customers might not be hearing them well.
- The following Workspace features are Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) 2.0 level A compliance for people with disabilities:
- Inbound voice
- Voice recording controls
- Team communicator
- Contact directory
- Contact profile and interaction history
- My history
- My channels
- My messages
- My statistics and contact center statistics
- Note and Disposition
- Supervisor voice monitoring, coaching, and barge-in
- My agents
- When an agent selects a queue in the Dashboard view, the selected queue remains selected if the agent switches from the Dashboard tab to another tab, and back to the Dashboard tab. Previously, when switching back to the Dashboard tab, the selected queue was unselected, and the first queue in the list was selected.
- If the interaction.override-option-key option is correctly set, and if overriding attached data is added while the interaction is active, the overriding options are now correctly taken into account. Previously in this scenario, the overriding options were taken into account only if the overriding attached data was within the interaction when the interaction was received by the agent (if it was added later in the interaction life cycle, it was not taken into account).
- Previously, if an agent refreshed the web browser while handling a call, an issue occurred with the direction parameter in the Service Client API. Workspace Web Edition was not able to determine the direction of the call. Now, Workspace Web Edition identifies direction as follows:
- If the callType is Inbound, the direction as IN.
- If the callType is Outbound, the direction as OUT.
- However, after the call is transferred or some other operations, the direction might still be incorrect. In scenarios where the callType is Consult or Internal, Workspace Web Edition does not know the call direction; therefore, the direction is set to UNKNOWN.
Web Services API
- Cassandra 2.2 support
- The eServices API now supports cancelling a consultation chat while it is in queue
- The eServices Chat API now supports file transfers.
- Web Services no longer updates ops credentials, feature definitions, and statistics definitions globally on each start or restart. You can now configure the behavior by using the updateOnStartup setting in the start up server-settings.yaml file. Use the following configuration to automatically update all information on startup (by default, these are set to false:
- statistics: true
- opsCredentials: true
- features: true
- The feature-definitions.yaml file is now shipped with the product. This file can be used to define the feature set that should be available within the contact center. For more information on how to enable features, please see the Deployment Guide.
- Standard response API, based on response templates, was replaced by new API, that works directly with Universal Contact Server. Also configurable cache mechanism was implemented for storing information about obtained categories and standard responses.
- Multimedia Interactions API now has an updated set of operations required to configure the Standard Responses feature. The following operations have been removed:
- The following operations have been added:
- The new operations are described in the Web Services and Applications API Reference in the following topic:
- The attribute contactCenterId has been added to the user resource. This attribute represents the unique identifier of the specified user's contact center.
- Agents can now search the Contact database for any interaction without knowing the name of the contact or the agent who handled it. Agents can search using contact attributes, email subject or text, and other criteria.
CRM Gplus Adapters
Gplus Adapter for Salesforce
- The Adapter now supports Workspace Web Service Client API.
- In Salesforce console mode the Adapter can be configured to provide a drop-down menu in the Interaction Details screen to link to Salesforce open tabs or sub-tabs.
- Workspace Web Edition deployed as an embedded agent desktop in Salesforce console:
- The email body can now be saved to Salesforce activity history comment field. Use the new salesforce.email.include-body-in-desc option to configure this feature.
- Use the new salesforce.user-data.object-type-key option to configure Email interactions to save Salesforce object name, object type, and object id to Genesys User Data.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Workspace Web Edition
Interactions filters that are defined using the displayed-columns option now display correctly. Previously, if the option contained a comma-separated list of interaction attributes, and spaces were included before or after the commas, values were not displayed in the columns. (HTCC-23213)
In environments that use SAML, during login, if an agent makes a mistake while entering his or her Place during login, Workspace now correctly displays an error message requesting the agent to enter the correct Place. Previously, the agent was redirected to a dead-end page. (HTCC-23207)
Statistics of type Float are now rounded to two decimal places. (HTCC-23147)
When an horizontal scrollbar is displayed in either My Statistics or Contact Center Statistics views, the horizontal scrollbar now correctly scrolls the table contents and column headers. Previously, the scrollbar only scrolled the table content, not the column headers. (HTCC-23096)
Contact Center Statistics are now correctly displayed if the name of the statistic object contains an '&'. Previously, the use of special characters in the name of statistic objects prevented statistics from being displayed. (HTCC-22908)
When the administrator set a single queue for the list on login, this queue is now applied automatically. Previously, the queue wasn't taken into account and it was not possible for the agent to fill it in manually. (HTCC-22907)
In Team Communicator, there are no longer action items that allow supervisors and agents to call, IM, or monitor themselves. (HTCC-22820)
In the My Agents view, the supervisor no longer sees all agents when he or she isn't configured as the supervisor for any Agent Group. (HTCC-22761)
If a network disconnection of only a few seconds occurs, agents are no longer required to login again when the connection is restored. (HTCC-22451)
Case Data can now be removed from a Chat interaction after the Chat has been released and a Disposition has been applied. (HTCC-22266)
CRM Gplus Adapters
Gplus Adapter for Salesforce
For a chat interaction, if interaction.disposition.is-mandatory is set to true, agents were able to mark the interaction done without selecting a disposition. This no longer occurs. (HTCC-23498)
Previously, when the interaction.case-data.enable-advanced-view option was set to true and the interaction.disposition.cache-timeout-delay option was set to -1, if an agent received a call and marked it done, upon receiving a second call, the Voice channel went blank. This no longer occurs. (HTCC-23002)
If a failure occurred in the embedded Salesforce console, agents were unable to mark done their interactions. This no longer occurs. (HTCC-21987)
Workspace Web Edition deployed as an embedded agent desktop in Salesforce console:
- The Last Month, Last Week, and Last Day labels on the Contact Directory History tab filter control now display correctly. Previously, these labels were not displayed. (HTCC-23547)
- If interaction.disposition.is-mandatory is set to true, the Adapter now correctly allows agents to close Outbound voice interactions after selecting a disposition. Previously, a message was sometimes displayed that asked agents to set a disposition code before closing an interaction even though a disposition was already selected. (HTCC-22582)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 22.214.171.124.