Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: When the application is started or restarted.
In environments where the option email.from-addresses is set to a valid Business Attribute name, this option specifies whether the default From address of a reply email interaction is the default value configured in the Business Attribute (true) or the target inbound mailbox of the parent inbound email interaction (false).
Default Value: true
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: Immediately.
Specifies whether an interaction of the given media type opened from the Contact History tab is displayed in the current interaction view or in a separate case view. Note: you cannot display more than one Email interaction in the same view.
Default Value: $Contact.FirstName$ $Contact.LastName$|
Valid Values: A string that contains a composition of characters and field codes from the following list: $Interaction.CaseId$, $Interaction.MainParty$, $Contact.X$, $AttachedData.Y$, $OutboundRecord.PhoneType$, $OutboundRecord.PhoneNumber$, $OutboundRecordField.Z$ (where X: name of contact attribute, Y: attached data key name, Z: name of custom outbound field).
Changes Take Effect: Immediately.
Dependencies: interaction.case-data.content, toast.case-data.content
Specifies the content of the 'Origin; field of the Case Information area. This option is enabled when the value of the interaction.case-data.content or toast.case-data.content option contains the History key. This content is typically used when placing an outbound call where the origin contains a string such as 'outbound call to xxx'.
The content is populated based on contact attributes, attached data keys, or outbound record fields that are defined by a string that contains at least one of the following field codes: $Interaction.CaseId$, $Interaction.MainParty$, $Contact.X$, $AttachedData.Y$, $OutboundRecord.PhoneType$, $OutboundRecord.PhoneNumber$, $OutboundRecordField.Z$ (where X: name of contact attribute, Y: attached data key name, Z: name of custom outbound field). If the values of the default field codes are empty, the following field code is used: $Interaction.MainParty$.
Default Value: $OutboundRecord.PhoneType$ - $OutboundRecord.PhoneNumber$
Valid Values: A string that contains the following field codes: $OutboundRecord.PhoneType$,$OutboundRecord.PhoneNumber$,$OutboundRecordField.X$ (where X is the name of the custom outbound field).
Changes Take Effect: At the next interaction.
Specifies how an outbound record from a record chain is displayed to an agent. The record is populated by a string of attributes that contains one or more of the following field codes: $OutboundRecord.PhoneType$, $OutboundRecord.PhoneNumber$, and $OutboundRecordField.X$, where X is the name of the custom outbound field.
Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now specify how an Outbound Record of an Outbound Record Chain is presented in the user interface. To comply with Personally identifiable information (PII) requirements, this feature enables you to not display the outbound record phone number to agents.
- The following option is added to support this feature:
- The following option is extended to support this feature:
- Workspace now supports Roles that are created using Genesys Administrator Extension 184.108.40.206 and above.
- The <media-type>.contact-history.enable-combine-ixn-with-current option is added in place of the <media-type>.contact-history.enable-combine-interaction-with-current option, introduced in 8.5.142.05 and now deprecated. Previously the presence of the <media-type>.contact-history.enable-combine-interaction-with-current option sometimes prevented the application template from being saved in Genesys Administrator or Genesys Administrator Extension.
- In environments where the From address of an outbound email interaction is specified in a Business Attribute, you can now configure the Business Attribute with a default value and force the value to be the default From address of all outbound email interactions. Use the email.from-addresses.force-default-on-reply option to specify whether the From address of a reply email interaction is the value configured in the Business Attribute (true) or the target inbound mailbox of the parent inbound email interaction (false).
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In the SMS interaction view, previous SMS messages are no longer duplicated in the transcript area. (IW-16892)
The resiliency of processing Chat interactions has been improved to avoid internal errors that could degrade Workspace performance over time. (IW-16861)
The resiliency and performance of the spelling check feature have been improved. Previously, for certain email structures, spelling check could cause Workspace to become unresponsive. (IW-16857)
Case information in the Details view of the History pane is now properly localized. (IW-16849)
Workspace now correctly passes URLs that contain quotes to external browsers. Previously, in an email, when an agent clicked a URL containing quotes, the URL might not open correctly. (IW-16808)
You no longer must use Genesys Administrator exclusively to create agent roles for Workspace Desktop Edition. Workspace now supports the two level role privileges of Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX). (IW-16791)
Workspace no longer fails to create an outbound email reply from an inbound email interaction that contains specific, malformed HTML content in its body. (IW-16790)
The email handling event flow has been improved to ensure more robust data capture by Genesys InfoMart. (IW-16769)
The Interaction Notification ("Toast") of a Callback Preview can now show UCS Contact Attributes when the Callback is associated with a Contact. (IW-16572)
The security of external library loading has been improved. (IW-16451)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.143.08.