Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: When the application is started or restarted.
Specifies whether a DN-less phone number is prompted for in the login window. This option could be defined in PlaceGroup Object. This option is specific to SIP Server environment.
Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Use of the legacy user interface (UI) themes (Blue, Royale, Fancy) no longer cause the Workspace UI to become unstable. Previously, the following features were affected by this issue:
- Case Data tab — If the Contact – Can Display History Case Data privilege is granted, this tab is displayed when an interaction is selected in the Contact History, My History, and Interaction Search views.
- Workbin Case Data tab — If one of the Workbin privileges is granted, this tab is displayed when an interaction is selected in one of the Workbin views. (IW-10929)
The OwnerID of email interactions is now set correctly in the following scenario:
- The "queue for this interaction" value is set to an existing queue during routing
- An inbound email interaction is routed to a personal or shared workbin
- An agent replies to the email interaction from the workbin
Previously in this scenario, the OwnerID was not set correctly, which resulted in the email interaction not being displayed in the My History view. (IW-10919)
In environments where agents are not required to select a queue when they login (the value of the login.voice.prompt-dn-less-phone-number option to true. (IW-10905)
In environments where SIP Server is configured not to record consultation calls, agents can now pause and resume the recording of an Outbound voice call that was dialed by the agent. (IW-10857)
Workspace no longer stops responding in situations where multiple interactions are presented to an agent, and the active interaction (the interaction with active controls in the toolbar) is closed manually or automatically, triggering the automatic activation of the next interaction. (IW-10282)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 126.96.36.199.