Reporting And Analytics Aggregates
Also known as RAA. An optional Genesys Info Mart process that creates and populates predefined aggregation tables and views within an Info Mart database. RAA aggregation tables and views provide the metrics that summarize contact center activity to facilitate reporting, and serve as the primary source of data for the GI2 and Genesys CX Insights reports. RAA is required for GI2 and Genesys CX Insights environments.
Genesys Interactive Insights
Also known as GI2. A presentation layer that extracts data from the Genesys Info Mart database, and presents it in readable reports to enable business and contact center managers to make better business decisions for streamlining operations, reducing costs, and providing better services.
For Genesys Cloud customers, depending on the release of Genesys Cloud that you are using, historical reporting is available through either the Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2) interface, or through Genesys CX Insights.
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Physical Data Model for a PostgreSQL Server Database
Separate versions of this guide are available for each supported RDBMS; choose the one that best matches your deployment:
This document acquaints you with the database objects that make up the aggregation layer of Genesys Info Mart and will help you understand the meaning of the data that is aggregated by the Genesys Info Mart aggregation engine.
In brief, you will find the following information in this document:
- Subject area diagrams (depicting each hierarchy of aggregation tables and the dimensions that support them).
- Descriptions of each aggregate table and its columns.
- Descriptions of indexes and views.
This document is valid only for the 8.5.x releases of this product.
This reference manual is for IT reporting specialists, business-intelligence team members, and data-warehousing team members who want to understand how aggregated data is defined and what information custom or Genesys-provided reports portray. This document assumes that you have a basic understanding of:
- Relational database management systems (RDBMSs).
- Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Data warehousing.
- Computer-telephony integration (CTI) concepts, processes, terminology, and applications.
- Contact-center functions and operations.
- The Genesys telephony and multimedia models.
This reference manual is helpful for users of two Genesys products:
- Genesys Info Mart users who design their own reports—this reference manual serves as an extension to the Genesys Info Mart Physical Data Model Documentation (available from Genesys Info Mart documentation), which provide descriptions of the fact, dimension, and service tables as well as other database objects, such as views and indexes.
- Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2) users—this manual serves as an extension to the Genesys Interactive Insights Universe Guide, which describes database columns that are actively employed within the GI2 universe. For GI2 users, Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) is a necessary and invisible layer that is seamlessly integrated within GI2 deployments