In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
This interval-based aggregate table provides a rollup of hardware- and software-related reasons for summarized agent states on voice devices. Rollups are derived primarily from the SM_RES_STATE_REASON_FACT and SM_RES_STATE_FACT tables.
Aggregation is performed along the TENANT, DATE_TIME, MEDIA_TYPE, RESOURCE_, RESOURCE_ STATE, RESOURCE_STATE_REASON, and RESOURCE_GROUP_COMBINATION dimensions. The combination of keys to these dimensions uniquely identifies records in this table.
The same columns and column descriptions apply to other AGT_I_STATE_RSN_* tables.
- This document shows table information because it is more informative than view information. However, directly querying tables is not supported; perform your queries on views.
- This document shows the HOUR structure for each table, as an example. For each table, the same structure is used for SUBHR through YEAR views.
- Where referenced, IRF resources include:
- Handling resources (such as self-service IVR ports, agents, or non-agent-associated DNs)
- Mediation resources (such as a non-self-service IVR ports, voice treatment ports, ACD queues, routing points, and so forth) where the interaction ends in mediation before being distributed to a handling resource.
- IRF is an abbreviation for the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table.
- MSF is an abbreviation for the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the DATE_TIME dimension table to identify the calendar date and 15-minute interval that correspond to the start of the aggregated interval.
The surrogate key that is used to join records in this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_GROUP_COMBINATION dimension table to identify a specific combination of queue groups of which the queue was a member when the interaction entered the queue.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_ dimension table.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the TENANT view to identify a specific tenant.
The surrogate key that is used to join records in this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_GROUP_COMBINATION dimension table to identify a specific combination of queue groups to which the queue was a member when the interaction entered the queue.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_STATE_REASON dimension to identify the specific reason that the agent was in the state that is indicated by the RESOURCE_STATE_KEY field.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the MEDIA_TYPE dimension table.
The total number of times within the reporting interval that this agent was in a particular state on a particular media channel (including instances of Do Not Disturb, if configured) for this reason.
The total amount of time, in seconds, within the reporting interval that this agent was in a particular state on a particular media channel (including Do Not Disturb duration, if configured) for this reason.