In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
This table contains a record of survey answer data. The same columns and column descriptions apply to other AGT_SDR_SURVEY_ANS_* tables.
- This document shows table information because it is more informative than view information. However, directly querying tables is not supported; perform your queries on views.
- This document shows the HOUR structure for each table, as an example. For each table, the same structure is used for SUBHR through YEAR views.
- Where referenced, IRF resources include:
- Handling resources (such as self-service IVR ports, agents, or non-agent-associated DNs)
- Mediation resources (such as a non-self-service IVR ports, voice treatment ports, ACD queues, routing points, and so forth) where the interaction ends in mediation before being distributed to a handling resource.
- IRF is an abbreviation for the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table.
- MSF is an abbreviation for the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the DATE_TIME dimension table to identify the calendar date and 15-minute interval at which the caller's participation in the interaction began.
The surrogate key that is used to join records in this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_GROUP_COMBINATION dimension table to identify a specific combination of queue groups of which the queue was a member when the interaction entered the queue.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_ dimension table.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the SDR_APPLICATION dimension table.
The number of calls that were successfully transferred by the agent to another agent, where a survey was later accepted and completed by the caller.
The key that is used to join the SDR_SURVEY_QUESTIONS dimension to the fact tables.
The key that is used to join the SDR_SURVEY_ANSWERS dimension to the fact tables.
The total number of sessions that included survey interactions.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the AGR_SET table.
No subject area information available.