Reporting And Analytics Aggregates
Also known as RAA. An optional Genesys Info Mart process that creates and populates predefined aggregation tables and views within an Info Mart database. RAA aggregation tables and views provide the metrics that summarize contact center activity to facilitate reporting, and serves as the primary source of data for the Genesys CX Insights (GCXI) historical reports. RAA is required for Genesys CX Insights, and was required for the now-deprecated GI2.
The following resources provide additional information that is relevant to this software. Consult these additional resources, as necessary.
Genesys CX Insights
Documentation for Genesys Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights) is available on the Genesys Documentation website:
- Genesys CX Insights Deployment Guide, which will help you install, start, stop, and uninstall the Genesys-provided image of MicroStrategy and the CX Insights Project and reports.
- Genesys CX Insights User's Guide, which includes a report- customization example that displays aggregated results that are sectioned by your own custom user data.
- Genesys CX Insights Projects Reference Guide, which describes objects that are used in Genesys CX Insights projects and reports, focusing on metrics, attributes, and the folders that are used to organize them.
- Genesys CX Insights Hardware Sizing Guide, which provides information about hardware sizing for typical contact center scenarios.
- Genesys CX Insights Release Notes, Product Alerts, and What's New are available on the GCXI page of the Genesys documentation site.
Documentation for MicroStrategy software is available on the MicroStrategy Learning Center or Help page, or in an electronic format that you can download to your mobile device (QR codes).
Easy search for MicroStrategy topics
Following are some popular topics, and where to find information about them on the MicroStrategy Wiki:
The latest information from MicroStrategy
- What's New in MicroStrategy
- Key information about MicroStrategy Web
- Key information about MicroStrategy Developer
Analyzing data in a MicroStrategy report or dashboard
Creating dashboards and reports
- Enterprise Reporting
- Slice and Dice Analysis
- Advanced and Predictive Analysis
- Alerts and Proactive Notification
- OLAP Analysis
- Integrate data reporting with Microsoft Office
Installing or upgrading MicroStrategy
Modelling your data and designing a project
Configuring and Administering MicroStrategy
MicroStrategy Quick Start
Genesys Info Mart
Documentation for Genesys Info Mart is available on the Genesys Documentation website:
- Genesys Info Mart Operations Guide, for information about Genesys Info Mart jobs such as Job_AggregateGIM and the Genesys Info Mart Manager for managing Genesys Info Mart jobs.
- Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide, for information about configuring the Genesys Info Mart and Interaction Concentrator servers to recognize user data.
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates
Documentation for Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) is available on the Genesys Documentation website:
- Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Deployment Guide, which describes the runtime parameters and configuration options mentioned in this document.
- Reporting and Analytics Aggregates User’s Guide, which describes the different modes of running aggregation, the aggregation hierarchies, and how to configure Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) to aggregate data based on these user-defined dimensions.
- The Physical Data Model documentation for your RDBMS, which describes the aggregate tables and subject areas:
Additional documentation for Genesys products is available, as follows:
- The Genesys Glossary provides a comprehensive list of the Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terminology and acronyms.
- Genesys Migration Guide, available on the Genesys Documentation website, provides documented migration strategies for Genesys product releases. Contact Genesys Customer Care for more information.
- Release Notes and Product Advisories for each Genesys product, which are available on the Genesys Documentation website.
Information about supported hardware and third-party software is available on the Genesys Documentation website in the following documents:
- The Genesys CX Insights page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide
- Genesys Supported Media Interfaces Reference Manual
- Genesys Hardware Sizing Guide, which provides information about Genesys hardware sizing guidelines for the Genesys 8.x releases. For additional system-wide planning tools and information, see the release-specific listings of System-Level Documents on the Genesys Documentation website (docs.genesys.com).
Other Genesys product documentation is available on the:
- Genesys My Support website (formerly Customer Care)
- Genesys Documentation website
- Genesys Documentation Library DVD, which you can order by email from Genesys Order Management at Genesys Order Management.