In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
This disposition-based aggregate table provides a summary of thread-related interactions.
- This document shows table information because it is more informative than view information. However, directly querying tables is not supported; perform your queries on views.
- This document shows the HOUR structure for each table, as an example. For each table, the same structure is used for SUBHR through YEAR views.
- Where referenced, IRF resources include:
- Handling resources (such as self-service IVR ports, agents, or non-agent-associated DNs)
- Mediation resources (such as a non-self-service IVR ports, voice treatment ports, ACD queues, routing points, and so forth) where the interaction ends in mediation before being distributed to a handling resource.
- IRF is an abbreviation for the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table.
- MSF is an abbreviation for the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the DATE_TIME dimension table to identify the calendar date and 15-minute interval at which the caller's participation in the interaction began.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the TENANT view to identify a specific tenant.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the MEDIA_TYPE dimension table.
The key that is used to join the MEDIA_ORIGIN dimension to the fact table.
The numbers of threads.
The numbers of sessions in all threads.
The number of unique agents who handled the interaction within the thread.
The number of engagements.
The total time that at least one agent was connected to a thread.
Total number of client messages in the thread.
Total size of client messages in the thread.
Total number of agents messages in the thread.
Total size of agents messages in the thread.
The total amount of time between clients' messages and the subsequent agents' messages throughout the thread.
No subject area information available.