In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
This aggregate table provides a rollup of interactions associated with agent participation in asyncronous (Async) Chat Server sessions (multimedia interactions).
- This document shows table information because it is more informative than view information. However, directly querying tables is not supported; perform your queries on views.
- This document shows the HOUR structure for each table, as an example. For each table, the same structure is used for SUBHR through YEAR views.
- Where referenced, IRF resources include:
- Handling resources (such as self-service IVR ports, agents, or non-agent-associated DNs)
- Mediation resources (such as a non-self-service IVR ports, voice treatment ports, ACD queues, routing points, and so forth) where the interaction ends in mediation before being distributed to a handling resource.
- IRF is an abbreviation for the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table.
- MSF is an abbreviation for the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the AGR_SET table.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the DATE_TIME dimension table to identify the calendar date and 15-minute interval at which the agent’s participation in the interaction began.
The surrogate key that is used to join records in this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_GROUP_COMBINATION dimension table to identify a specific combination of queue groups of which the queue was a member when the interaction entered the queue.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_ dimension table.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the TENANT view to identify a specific tenant.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the MEDIA_TYPE dimension table.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the INTERACTION_TYPE dimension table.
The surrogate key that is used to join the CHAT_SESSION dimension to the fact tables.
The total number of logical interactions that were accepted, initiated, or pulled by this agent. This measure includes an agent's first participation in outbound replies to inbound interactions.
The number of times the agent was in the focus state while working on media sessions.
The total amount of time (in seconds) the agent actually spent working directly or indirectly on media sessions.
No subject areas