In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
In RAA release 8.1.0, this internal table was used to describe the time ranges that are associated with the handling of interactions through queue-type devices within the contact center as they pertain to abandoned or accepted interactions.
In 8.5 releases, RAA populates this table; however, RAA uses the boundaries that are defined by options in the [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-ABN] and [agg-gim-thld-QUEUE-ACC] sections for computation of STI measures.
- This document shows table information because it is more informative than view information. However, directly querying tables is not supported; perform your queries on views.
- This document shows the HOUR structure for each table, as an example. For each table, the same structure is used for SUBHR through YEAR views.
- Where referenced, IRF resources include:
- Handling resources (such as self-service IVR ports, agents, or non-agent-associated DNs)
- Mediation resources (such as a non-self-service IVR ports, voice treatment ports, ACD queues, routing points, and so forth) where the interaction ends in mediation before being distributed to a handling resource.
- IRF is an abbreviation for the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table.
- MSF is an abbreviation for the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
|BOUND_1 through BOUND_19||integer||X|
The primary key of this table.
BOUND_1 through BOUND_19
The upper boundaries of the 1st through 19th time ranges.
No subject area information available.