In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
This aggregate table provides a rollup of agent participation in Voice and Chat interactions that include Co-browse sessions. This table is used to produce the Co-browse Summary Report.
- This document shows table information because it is more informative than view information. However, directly querying tables is not supported; perform your queries on views.
- This document shows the HOUR structure for each table, as an example. For each table, the same structure is used for SUBHR through YEAR views.
- Where referenced, IRF resources include:
- Handling resources (such as self-service IVR ports, agents, or non-agent-associated DNs)
- Mediation resources (such as a non-self-service IVR ports, voice treatment ports, ACD queues, routing points, and so forth) where the interaction ends in mediation before being distributed to a handling resource.
- IRF is an abbreviation for the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table.
- MSF is an abbreviation for the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
[INTERNAL] The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the AGR_SET table.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the DATE_TIME dimension table to identify the calendar date and 15-minute interval during which the caller's participation in the interaction began.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the TENANT view to identify a specific tenant.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the MEDIA_TYPE dimension table.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the RESOURCE_ dimension table to get information such as the Agent Name, Agent ID.
The total number of Voice or Chat interactions that were accepted by the agent, regardless of whether Co-browse sessions were part of the interaction.
The total number of Voice or Chat interactions that were accepted by the agent, and that included one or more Co-browse sessions.
The total number of Co-browse sessions.
The total number of Co-browse sessions with WRITE mode. In WRITE mode sessions, the customer enables the agent to remote control the customer browser.
The total amount of time (in seconds) that elapses after the interaction starts before the first Co-browse session is initiated. For example: In a scenario where an interaction starts at 10:00 and the customer later requests help with Co-browse, and a Co-browse session is initiated at 10:07, the FIRST_WAIT_TIME is calculated as seven minutes (420 seconds).
The total amount of time (in seconds) that this agent spent handling Co-browse sessions.
No subject area information available.