In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
This table describes caller activity within an SDR session. The same columns and column descriptions apply to other AGT_SDR_SESS_BLOCK_* tables.
- This document shows table information because it is more informative than view information. However, directly querying tables is not supported; perform your queries on views.
- This document shows the HOUR structure for each table, as an example. For each table, the same structure is used for SUBHR through YEAR views.
- Where referenced, IRF resources include:
- Handling resources (such as self-service IVR ports, agents, or non-agent-associated DNs)
- Mediation resources (such as a non-self-service IVR ports, voice treatment ports, ACD queues, routing points, and so forth) where the interaction ends in mediation before being distributed to a handling resource.
- IRF is an abbreviation for the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table.
- MSF is an abbreviation for the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table.
Hint: For easiest viewing, open the downloaded CSV file in Excel and adjust settings for column widths, text wrapping, and so on as desired. Depending on your browser and other system settings, you might need to save the file to your desktop first.
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the DATE_TIME dimension table to identify the calendar date and 15-minute interval that correspond to the start of the aggregated interval.
The key that is used to join the SDR_CALL_DISPOSITION dimension to the fact tables.
The key that is used to join the SDR_CALL_TYPE dimension to the fact tables.
The key that is used to join the SDR_ENTRY_POINT dimension to the fact tables.
The key that is used to join the SDR_EXIT_POINT dimension to the fact tables.
The key that is used to join the SDR_APPLICATION dimension to the fact tables.
The key that is used to join the SDR_GEO_LOCATION dimension to the fact tables.
The key that is used to join the SDR_LANGUAGE dimension to the fact tables.
The key that is used to join the the SDR_MILESTONE dimension to the fact tables.
The total number of interactions that entered the Designer application during the reporting interval
The surrogate key that is used to join this aggregate table to the AGR_SET table.
No subject area information available.