The Deployed IPs panel displays a list of Installation Packages (IPs) that have been deployed and that you have the required role privileges to view. This list provides the following information about each deployed IP:
- Name—The name of the IP.
- Version—A version number that is assigned by the person who deployed the IP.
- Current—Indicates the IP is the latest successful deployment for the tenant.
- Profile—The profile type of the IP.
- State—Indicates whether the deployment succeeded or failed.
- Ended—The date and time at which the deployment of the IP finished.
Tenancy Permission Settings
Solution Deployment respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permission to access.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the Tenant Filter button to open the Tenant filter panel. In this panel, click the check box(es) beside the tenants that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the tenant list.
You can sort the IPs in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order.
To view additional information, click an IP in the list. A new panel opens to the right. The following actions are available:
- To remove a deployment instance from the list, click Delete. This does not delete the IP from the database; it just removes the corresponding history item from the list that is displayed in this screen.
- To redeploy an already deployed IP or restart a previously run deployment, click Redeploy. This launches the deployment wizard and populates its fields with the values that were used to deploy the IP. You can alter these values, as required. You will have to provide your credentials for the deployment; these values are not populated.
- To export a file that contains the properties, summary, and actions of an IP for auditing purposes, select an IP and click Export.
- View the change history of the deployment in the Deployment Log panel by clicking the Related button and selecting Deployment Log.
Some IPs might have additional versions available that allow you to upgrade or roll back the currently deployed IP. If so, you will see additional buttons called Deploy Profile:upgrade to (version number) and/or Deploy Profile:rollback to (version number). Clicking these buttons will activate the deployment wizard to complete the action.
During a deployment, the Actions panel is displayed to the right of the Deployed IPs list. During the deployment, actions are listed as they are completed. After the deployment is complete, you can view the list in its entirety by scrolling through it.