IVRs (Interactive Voice Responses) are telephony objects consisting of IVR Ports; they are controlled through IVR interface drivers.
When you register a new IVR in the Configuration Database, an IVR Ports folder is automatically created under this IVR.
IVR Ports are telephony objects uniquely identified by the numbers within IVRs at which telephone calls may reside and be handled.
The IVRs list shows the IVRs that are in your environment. It is sorted in a hierarchy by Tenants, configuration units, sites, and folders. To view objects by a particular hierarchy, select the hierarchy type in the drop-down menu above the list.
Configuration Manager respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permissions and privileges to access.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the cube icon to open the Tenant Directory filter panel. In this panel, click the Tenant that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the Tenant list.
You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order. You can add or remove columns by clicking Select Columns.
To select or de-select multiple objects at once, click Select.
To create a new IVR object, click New. To view or edit details of an existing object, click the name of the object, or click the check-box beside an object and click Edit. To delete one or more objects, click the check-box beside the object(s) in the list and click Delete. You can also delete individual objects by clicking on the object and then clicking Delete.
Otherwise, click More to perform the following tasks:
- Clone—Copy an IVR.
- Move To—Move an IVR to another hierarchical structure.
- Enable or disable IVRs.
- Create a folder, configuration unit, or site. See Object Hierarchy for more information.
Creating IVR Objects
- Click New.
- Enter the following information. For some fields, you can either enter the name of a value or click Browse to select a value from a list:
- Name—The name of the IVR. You must specify a value for this property, and that value must be unique within the Configuration Database (in an enterprise environment) or within the Tenant (in a multi-tenant environment).
- Description—A brief description of the IVR.
- Type—The type of this IVR. You must specify a value for this property.
- Version—The version of the IVR. You must specify a value for this property.
- IVR Server—The name of the Application of the IVR Interface Server type that serves this IVR.
- Tenant—In a multi-Tenant environment, the Tenant to which this object belongs. This value is automatically set to the Tenant that was specified in the Tenant Directory field in the object list.
- State Enabled—If selected, indicates that the object is in regular operating condition and can be used without any restrictions.
- In the IVR Ports tab, click Add to add an IVR Port.
- Click Save.