Managing Connections for Multiple Applications
GAX enables you to manage connections for multiple applications at the same time. This functionality saves you having to individually select each application that requires the same modifications to existing or bulk-added connections.
ImportantThis functionality applies to daemon (server) applications only.
To use this functionality, do the following:
- Open Configuration Manager in GAX and select the server application(s) for which you want to manage connections.
- Select Manage Connections in the More menu. The Manage Connections window opens. This window is where you specify any option changes that you want to make to the connections, as described in the following steps.
- On the Select tab, use the Add and Remove buttons to fine-tune the list of applications for which you will manage their connections.
- On the Update, Remove, and Add tabs, use the Add, Edit, and Remove buttons to create a list of connections in each tab that you want to modify for, remove from, and add to (respectively) the applications that you have selected (they are listed in the the Select tab). Note the following:
- Changes specified in the Update tab are applied only against existing connections.
- The Remove tab is not concerned with a value, since the connection will be removed regardless of value.
- After you have finished listing affected connections in the three tabs, the Execute tab displays each selected application with the changes that are to be applied to its connections. Review the information, and do one of the following:
- If the information is correct, click Execute to apply the changes. When complete, the tab will display the status of the operation and the number of applications changed.
- If the information is not correct, click Back to make any changes.
This page was last edited on December 20, 2019, at 04:07.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!