Voice Platform Profiles
Voice Platform Profiles are voice (VoiceXML), call control (CCXML), announcement, or conference applications that specify the unique service information required as this application executes within the Genesys Voice Platform. Each profile contains prerequisites, parameters, and policies for each type of service.
The Voice Platform Profiles list shows the Voice Platform Profiles that are in your environment. It is sorted in a hierarchy by Tenants, configuration units, sites, and folders. To view objects by a particular hierarchy, select the hierarchy type in the drop-down menu above the list.
Configuration Manager respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permissions and privileges to access.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the cube icon to open the Tenant Directory filter panel. In this panel, click the Tenant that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the Tenant list.
You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order. You can add or remove columns by clicking Select Columns.
To select or de-select multiple objects at once, click Select.
To create a new Voice Platform Profile object, click New. To view or edit details of an existing object, click the name of the object, or click the check-box beside an object and click Edit. To delete one or more objects, click the check-box beside the object(s) in the list and click Delete. You can also delete individual objects by clicking on the object and then clicking Delete. Otherwise, click More to perform the following tasks:
- Clone—Copy a Voice Platform Profile.
- Move To—Move a Voice Platform Profile to another hierarchical structure.
- Enable or disable Voice Platform Profiles.
- Create a folder, configuration unit, or site. See Object Hierarchy for more information.
Creating Voice Platform Profile Objects
- Click New.
- Enter the following information. For some fields, you can either enter the name of a value or click Browse to select a value from a list:
- Name—The name of the Voice Platform Profile. You must specify a value for this property, and that value must be unique within the Configuration Database (in an enterprise environment) or within the Tenant (in a multi-tenant environment). Once you set the value, you cannot change it.
- Display Name—The name of the Voice Platform Profile as displayed in GVP reports and on the console.
- Description—A brief description of this Voice Platform Profile.
- Tenant—In a multi-tenant environment, the Tenant to which this object belongs. This value is automatically set to the Tenant that was specified in the Tenant Directory field in the object list.
- State Enabled—If selected, indicates that the object is in regular operating condition and can be used without any restrictions.
- Click Save.