Use PGP encryption for reports
By using encryption (See About PGP encryption) you prevent anyone from reading the data while it is being sent over an email system or FTP connection. While in some cases encryption is optional, note that when a report is being sent from a secure enterprise, it must be encrypted.
In order to use PGP encryption, you first import a public PGP key into your account.
To import a PGP public key into your account:
- From the Reports drop down, select Public Keys.
- Click New. The Import Public Key page appears.
- Enter the appropriate User ID in the Enter Public Key UserID field.
- Click Browse to locate the key file on your PC or network. Note: only .asc and .pub key files are accepted.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Click Import Public Key.
To use PGP encryption:
- On the Campaign Report page, select the PGP encrypt the output file before sending option when generating Detail reports.