Using the Enterprise Account
From the enterprise account, you can perform the following functions:
- Create and edit campaign templates and strategies which you can make available to all individual accounts.
- Create enterprise-wide date and location compliance rules and contact suppression list(s) to prevent attempts to specific devices or Client IDs by any sub-campaign running under any individual account in the enterprise.
- Set and manage AutoManage Rules.
- Run enterprise reports and import a PGP encryption key.
- Import input and output specification files, which you can make available to all individual accounts.
- Import scripts.
Once you configure these options, they will appear on all individual accounts tied to the enterprise.
Sign in to the Enterprise Account
To sign into the enterprise account:
- From the Accounts -> Find Accounts page, fill in at least one field related to the account and click Find Accounts.
- Identify the Enterprise Account and click Sign in.
- You'll be directed to the Campaigns page of Account Manager. The text Enterprise Account will appear in the top left-hand corner of the page.
This page was last modified on May 31, 2017, at 12:19.