Sign in to Enterprise Manager and click the Accounts tab to do the following:
Find and sign in to an account
To search for and sign in to an account in your enterprise:
- Sign in to Enterprise Manager and go to Accounts -> Find Accounts.
- Use either the Account Information or User Information option to enter the name or ID of the account you're looking for. Note: When using a multiple-field search, the account or user must match all information in all fields. In most cases, you should search based on one or two fields only.
- Click Find Accounts or Find Users, as appropriate, to start the search. The search results list appears, showing all accounts or users that met your search criteria.
- To sign in to any account in the list, click Sign In to the right of the account name, or to view or change the settings for an account, click the account name.
- When you sign in, the Campaigns > Show all tabbed page for the individual account is displayed by default. This page shows all available campaigns for the account. From here, you can perform all user functions described in the Account Manager sections of the online help.
The following fields are available:
- Account Name - Enter all or part of the account name.
- Account ID - Enter all or part of the account ID assigned to the account by the system. (This is not the Client ID.) The account ID is a numeric value generated by the system.
- Plan - Select a plan type from the Plan drop down list.
- Creation Dates - To restrict your search to accounts created between a range of dates, use these drop-down lists to select the From and To dates of the range. Accounts created on and between the selected From and To dates are included in the search results.
- Include Disabled Accounts - Select this option to include any disabled accounts in your enterprise in the search.
The following fields are available:
- First Name - Enter all or part of the first name of the user you want to find.
- Last Name - Enter all or part of the last name of the user you want to find.
- Email - Enter all or part of the email address for the accounts you want to find. For example, if you enter company.com, all accounts using the domain company.com in the account email address are returned by the search.
- User ID - Enter all or part of the user ID (email address or, in limited cases, 10 digit phone number). If you enter company.com, all accounts using the domain company.com in the account email address are returned by the search.
- Role - Select this option to select a role from the drop down list.
Create an account
To create a new individual account in the enterprise, go to the Accounts tab and select Create Account. Fill in all relevant fields, as described below.
Enter the following account information:
- Account Name
- Time Zone
- Country Code
- Notification Email - Enter the email address where notification emails are to be sent.
- Account Tag (optional) - Enter a unique identifier for this account.
Plan and billing information
Now enter the following plan and billing information:
- Service Plan - Corporate, 24 Hour, or Training
- Billing Name
- Account Owner Information - Enter the first name, last name and email address of the person responsible for the campaigns which run in the account.
On the Add Users page, enter the following information for each user you add:
- User ID - The maximum number of characters allowed is 128.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Role - See User Roles for more information.
You can use the Account Tracking feature to view all actions taken against one or more accounts. .
View Account Tracking information
To view tracking information for multiple accounts, use the following procedure:
- On the Accounts tabbed page, click Account Tracking.
- Enter the appropriate search criteria to find the accounts for which you want to view tracking information.
- For the most comprehensive results, check the box next to Creation Dates and enter the appropriate date criteria. For more specific results, you can enter information into other fields as well, such as User Account ID or Title. See Account tracking search fields for more information.
- Click Find Issues. The Account Tracking page appears, showing all actions taken against all accounts that met your search parameters.
- View - View the details of an action or to edit the contents of a note. From here, you can do the following:
- Edit - Edit the description for the action or note.
- Reply - Enter a comment about an action or note. You can view the reply later by clicking the Replies link under the associated View link.
- Close - Close the pop-up window.
Account Tracking search fields
The following are search fields available to refine account tracking searches:
- User Account ID—Enter the complete Account ID number of the individual account to restrict the search to actions performed on that account. This is the Account ID displayed in the Personal Information section on the Account Information General tab.
- Title—To restrict your search to particular actions, enter all or part of the action title here. For example, the action title for user logins is "Action login". If you enter "login" in this field, the search is restricted to all login actions. Action titles also include text from the Title field of a Note or Reply. Terms you can search for include:
- Account Disabled
- Account Enabled
- Transitioned to
- Description—Enter all or part of the description of an action. Action descriptions typically contain the user name, user email address, time, account ID, and user role. For example, if you enter "user" in this field, only Actions taken by account users are returned by the search. If you enter "admin", only Actions taken by system administrators are returned by the search.
- Internal User Name—Enter all or part of the login (email address) of the account user to find all actions taken by that user. Note that if you use this field, actions for which the reason is User Actions are not included in the search results. If all current actions logged by the system for this user are User Actions, you receive the message "No records were found.
- Reason—To restrict your search to a particular action Reason, select the reason here. Typically, you would select User Actions to display all actions taken by users (such as logins and logouts).
- Reply ID—Enter a complete Reply ID to find the tracking issue associated with that Reply ID.
- Creation Dates—To restrict your search to actions taken during a range of dates, select the range of dates here. Actions taken on the selected From and To dates are included in the search results.
- Include Replies—Select this check box to include Replies in the search results.
Edit or reply to an action
To edit an action associated with an account:
- Click the Account Tracking tab on the account information page. A list of issues, either actions or notes, against that account appears.
- Click View to view a description of a specific issue. The Tracking Number dialog appears with a description of the issue.
- Click Edit Issue to edit the information or click Reply to reply to the action. Generally, you add your edits and replies in the Description box after the existing text, but it is also possible to change the Reason or Title for the action or note as well.
- Select a reason for the issue from the Reason list.
- Edit the title of the issue in the Title box.
- Edit the description of the issue in the Description box.
- Click Save Issue.
The changes are included in the existing tracking issue; no new action or note is added to the list.