Default Value: None
Valid Values: A comma-separated list of any valid identifiers (IDs) of the data sources for the Elasticsearch database
Changes Take Effect: On the next ETL cycle
In an environment where a single Elasticsearch database stores data from multiple sources, this option enables you to configure a number of data sources in a single section. Specify the ID of the main data source as the suffix in the section name, such as sdr1 in elasticsearch-sdr1. Specify IDs of any additional data sources as a comma-separated list in the option value. Do not list an ID for the same data source more than once, whether explicitly or implicitly. For example, for Genesys Info Mart to retrieve the data that sdr1, ocs1, and ocs2 data sources store on node1 of the ElasticSearch cluster, add the following configuration:
Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for async chat reporting — In eServices deployments with Chat Server release 8.5.302.03 or higher, Genesys Info Mart extends support for chat session reporting to include detailed reporting on asynchronous (async) chat sessions:
- New columns in the CHAT_SESSION_FACT and CHAT_SESSION_DIM tables store async chat statistics.
- In deployments that include Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) release 8.5.005 or higher and Genesys CX Insights (GCXI) release 9.0.007 or higher, new aggregate (AGT_CHAT_*) tables in the Info Mart database provide the summarized session data required to populate new async chat dashboards, which are available out-of-box. For more information, see the RAA Release Notes, as well as the information about async chat dashboards in the Genesys CX Insights 9.0 User's Guide.
- The ICON attached-data specification file (ccon_adata_spec_GIM_Example.xml, which is included in the 8.5.011.14 Info Mart database scripts Installation Package (IP)) has been updated to include additional KVPs that ICON is required to store for async chat reporting. For more information and related links about enabling chat reporting in your deployment, see "Chat Server" on the User Data Sources and KVPs page in the Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide.
- Support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 — Genesys Info Mart supports TLS 1.2 to secure connections with other Genesys applications at the host, port, or application level. For full information, see Secure Connections (TLS) and subsequent pages in the Genesys Security Deployment Guide and Secure connections using TLS in the Platform SDK Developer's Guide. For a summary of the configuration steps to secure Genesys Info Mart connections to other Genesys applications, see Enabling Secure Connections in the Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide.
- Database schema improvements — The following enhancements are related to user data processing:
- The index on the START_DATE_TIME_KEY (I_*_SDT) in the user data tables is now defined for partitioned databases. The index improves the performance of the export job, for which purpose the export job will add the index, when necessary, to existing databases at runtime. Previously, the indexes were added to the IRF_USER_DATA_GEN_1, IRF_USER_DATA_KEYS, IRF_USER_DATA_CUST_* tables in the schema-creation script for nonpartitioned databases (make_gim_UDE_template.sql), but not in the script for partitioned databases (make_gim_UDE_template_partitioned.sql).
- To optimize the performance of the migration job, the columns that store foreign key references to user data dimension tables in the IRF_USER_DATA_KEYS table are added as nullable and without default values.
- Recommendations about partition sizes for GIDB and fact tables in PostgreSQL deployments have been refined. For more information, see Database Partitioning in the Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide.
- In preparation for future support of a new data source, five new COBROWSE_* tables have been added to the Info Mart database schema. For more information, see the "New in This Release" information in the Physical Data Model documentation for your RDBMS.
- In further preparation for future support (on premises deployments) for reporting on applications that do not send data to Genesys Info Mart through ICON, a new configuration option, sources:extra in the elasticsearch-<data-source-id> configuration section, enables you to configure multiple data sources in a single configuration section, for data stored in a single Elasticsearch database.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Genesys Info Mart now accepts 0 and 1 as valid values for all ICON options that accept 0, 1, true, and false as valid values. Previously for such options, Genesys Info Mart treated 0 and 1 as invalid values. For example, for options such as use-dss-monitor in the section [callconcentrator], setting a value of 0 or 1 caused the Genesys Info Mart configuration check to fail, preventing Genesys Info Mart from starting any new jobs. (GIM-12100)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator release 8.1.514.11 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 22.214.171.124. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.009 or higher. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager and Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) interoperability requirements are reciprocal:
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010.02 and later requires GAX release 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager 8.5 releases earlier than 8.5.010 require GAX 8.5 releases earlier than GAX 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.