|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Configuring Resource Access Points
Genesys Knowledge Center requires two types of Resource Access Points to be configured:
- Elasticsearch Resource Access Point - used by the Knowledge Center Server to access the Elasticsearch cluster
- CMS Resource Access Point - used by Genesys components (for example, Universal Contact Server 9.1) to access the Knowledge Center CMS nodes within a cluster
Elasticsearch Resource Access Point Configuration Options
In section resource:
- option type must be set to value "elasticsearch".
For more information see Configure access to Elasticsearch.
CMS Resource Access Point Configuration Options
CMS Resource Access Point must have following options configured:
In section resource
- option type must be set to value "loadbalancer".
- option solution must be set to value "cms".