|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Configuring CMS to Work with PostgreSQL
ImportantPostgreSQL is supported starting from 8.5.304.xx release of the Genesys Knowledge CMS Please use the latest stable version of PostgreSQL.
- Create new database in PostgreSQL
- Create user account to access the database
- Configure database properties in the Genesys Knowledge Center Cluster application.
- Open Genesys Administrator and navigate to Provisioning > Environment > Applications.
- Select the application defined for the Knowledge Center Cluster and click Edit.
- From the Options tab in the cms.cluster section, set the following options:
- for option type set postgre value.
- dbConnectionUrl - to JDBC connection string for connection to PostreSQL Server following the format:
- dbUsername - set to the username that needs to be used to login to PostgreSQL.
- dbPassword - set to the password for db account.
This page was last edited on May 29, 2018, at 20:32.