Genesys Info Mart Physical Data Model for an Oracle Database
Welcome to the Physical Data Model for an Oracle Database for release 8.5.0. This document, formerly called a Reference Manual, acquaints you with the subject areas and tables that make up the Genesys Info Mart star schemas.
This document will help you make informed business decisions, based on the information that is collected by Genesys Info Mart. It will also help you understand how you can use the data that is collected by Genesys Info Mart to create reports. In brief, you will find the following information in this document:
- Overview and general information about the Info Mart database — Genesys Info Mart Database Schema and Genesys Info Mart Tenant User Schema and Tenant Views
- New in This Release information, including a Summary of Info Mart Schema Changes
- Descriptions of each dimensional model table and its columns and indexes — see Info Mart Tables
- Descriptions of each dimension view and its columns — see Info Mart Views
- Descriptions of important service tables and administrative views — see Info Mart Service and Staging Tables and Administrative Views
- Summary lists of:
This document is valid only for the 8.5.0 releases of this product.