In the Column List:
- P = Primary key
- M = Mandatory field
- F = Foreign key (where the term is used loosely to indicate a surrogate key reference to a field in another table, not a formal constraint)
- DV = Default value
This table allows Predictive Routing facts to be described based on characteristics of the Predictive Routing result.
The primary key of this table. This ID is referenced from other tables as GPM_RESULT_KEY.
Based on KVP: gpmMode
The mode in which Predictive Routing is operating, as specified in configuration. This field is set to one of the following values:
Based on KVP: gpmStatus
Indicates the scenario under which the interaction was processed. This field is set to one of the following values:
For more information about the agent-surplus and call-surplus scenarios, see the information about interaction flows in the Predictive Routing Deployment and Operations Guide.
Based on KVP: gpmResult
The result of Predictive Routing processing. This field is set to one of the following values:
- 1 - ok
- 2 - Authentication to scoring engine failed
- 3 - Scoring request failed
- 4 - Agent list is empty
- 5 - URS overload, ixn skipped
- 6 - Predictor not found
- 7 - Failed to build scoring request
- 8 - SetIdealAgent or SetReadyCondition execution error
- 9 - Interaction log not found in global map
- 10 - Unknown error
In the case of errors, the MESSAGE field in the GPM_FACT table displays the error message.
Based on KVP: gpmUse
The meaning depends on the mode in which Predictive Routing is operating (see GPM_MODE). This field is set to one of the following values:
- 1 - When the mode is ab-test-time-sliced, indicates that the interaction was selected for Predictive Routing. When the mode is prod, indicates the normal case, when Predictive Routing occurred without error.
- 0 - When the mode is ab-test-time-sliced, indicates the interaction was processed with skill-based routing. When the mode is dry-run, indicates that the interaction completed without error.
- unknown - For any mode, indicates that an error occurred in one of the Predictive Routing subroutines, and the solution defaulted to skill-based routing.
Based on KVP: gpmCustomerFound
Indicates if features from the customer record were successfully retrieved from the customer relationship management (CRM) database and used to calculate agent scores. This field is set to one of the following values: 0 (= No), 1 (= Yes), unknown.
The surrogate key that is used to join to the CTL_AUDIT_LOG control table. The key specifies the lineage for data creation. This value can be useful for aggregation, enterprise application integration (EAI), and ETL tools—that is, applications that need to identify newly added data.
|X||Ensures that the combinations of values that are stored in the dimension table are unique.|
No subject area information available.