Default Value: DispositionCode
Valid Values: Letters A to Z and a to z. Numbers 0 through 9. The underscore and space characters.
Changes Take Effect: Immediatly
A character string that specifies the name of the Business Attribute that contains the Attribute Values that are used as an enumerated value for a disposition code.
This option can be overridden by a routing strategy as described in Deployment Guide.
Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Workspace can now use Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 protocol on the IP Loopback to connect to Genesys Screen Recording Client and Genesys Softphone. (IW-17633)
- The following new Chains of Commands are introduced to enhance the capabilities of Workspace Customization:
- CreateContactUCS: This chain of command is triggered when the agent creates a new contact from the Contact Directory page.
- UpdateContactUCS: This chain of command is triggered when the agent updates contact attributes from the Contact Profile page.
- For more detailed information about the Chain of Commands related to UCS, see the UCS page. (IW-17621)
- Support for Windows 11 operating system. See the Workspace Desktop Edition page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems. (IW-17526)
- Workspace now supports High Availability (HA) for Chat Server when handling interactions with media type SMS Session. This feature requires installation of Genesys Driver for SMS and MMS 9.0.003.03 and Digital Messaging Server 9.1.008.08. (IW-17571)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Third Party Libraries including SharpZipLib is refreshed in the Workspace. (IW-17661)
Previously, when an outbound email was sent to the end customer, an additional spacing was added between the first and the second paragraph of the email body although it was not visible in Workspace view. Now the email received by the customer does not contain this extra space. (IW-17658)
In scenarios where an outbound campaign call is distributed to an agent with instructions to override some disposition code options, like interaction.disposition.value-business-attribute, the disposition code view now renders the disposition view according to the options override. Previously, when the distributed call was released quickly after the override notification, the override instructions might not take effect. (IW-17549)
In environments where Workspace is extended with a plugin that interacts with the task bar flashing mechanism (like Genesys Hub plug-in for WhatsApp), Workspace no longer becomes unresponsive during the interaction handling. (IW-17230)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.153.05.