Default Value: IW_OverrideOptions
Valid Values: An attached data key name (string).
Changes Take Effect: At the next interaction.
Enables overriding of certain application options by using one or several transaction objects. This option provides the key name of the attached data that contains the list of transaction objects. Note: the key named in this option will not be copied into any interaction that is created from the current interaction, such as consultations, reply emails, and so on. Refer to Modifying a Routing Strategy to Override Workspace Options, Based on Attached Data
Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
New in This Release
There are no restrictions for this release. This section describes new features that were introduced in this release of Workspace Desktop Edition.
- Single sign-on using Kerberos: You can now configure Workspace to automatically authenticate users by using their Windows (or MIT compliant) credential. With Single sign-on, agents are not requested to provide username and password when starting the application; this reduces the need to memorize Genesys login credential, saves value time, and administration effort.
- Adjustable user interface text and icon display size setting: The system administrator can now adjust the display of text and other user interface elements by applying magnification settings to make it easier to read what is on the screen.
- Team Communicator enhancement: You can now configure which virtual queue statistic is displayed for Queue, Interaction Queue, and Route Point object types in the Team Communicator. This feature provides greater visibility about the state of the target destination when performing actions such as transfer, conference, and consultation.
- Case Information: You can now configure the storage format of date and time format, independent of the settings of the user’s operating system when an interaction includes a date/time key-value pair displayed in the case information. This setting enables other systems to consistently process the business data. The visual display of date and time is consistent with user’s operating system settings.
- Compatibility Update
- Support for Management Framework 8.5
- Support for Universal Contact Server (UCS) 8.5
- Support for eServices 8.5
Corrections and Modifications
This release also includes the following corrections or modifications:
When an agent adds a Standard Response twice to Favorites, Favorites are now displayed correctly. Previously in this scenario, in some circumstances, Favorites were not displayed. (IW-9872)
The customization sample that demonstrates how to develop a custom presentation theme now includes all the color keys that are used in the application. Previously, some keys were missing, for example, the colors used in the login window. (IW-9828)
The interaction.override-option-key value to be incorrectly interpreted if those characters were part of the Transaction Code names. (IW-9725)
In switch environments with a two DN Place model, such as GenBand CS2000, where agents can force their voice media status to Logged Off, the status is now properly restored to Logged Off after the connection to T-Server is lost and then restored. Previously in these environments, when the voice media was logged off and then the connection to T-Server was lost, for example when the agent workstation went to Sleep mode, the voice media status was forced to Not Ready or Ready when the connection to the T-Server was restored. (IW-9693)
In switch environments with a one DN Place model, when the place is configured with two DNs the call to the IInteraction.Media customization API now always returns the appropriate media. Previously, a call to this API always returned the first media in the Place. (IW-9676)
In Outbound Campaign environments that implement Push Preview, if agent has the Voice, Outbound, and any Workbin privilege set, but no other eServices media privileges, agents can now set their status to Ready on both the Outbound Preview and Voice channels. Previously, after agents set their status to Ready on the Voice channel, the agents were not able to participate in Outbound Preview campaigns. (IW-9564)
In Outbound Campaign environments that implement the Push Preview campaign mode, if the Voice media goes out of service, the associated Push Preview channel is now forced to the Logoff state. Previously in this scenario, the Outbound Preview channel was switched to Not Ready instead of Logoff, which might have affected Reporting. (IW-9378)