Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: At the next run of Job_TransformGIM
Enables or disables the population of thread-related metrics in the ANCHOR_FLAGS dimension in multimedia deployments.
Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Data Export supported in on-premises deployments—Data Export functionality, introduced previously for Genesys Engage cloud customers, is supported in on-premises deployments starting with this release. For full information, see the "About Data Export" page in the Genesys Info Mart Physical Data Model for your RDBMS. (GIM-12106)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In this release, the ROW_COUNT and MIN_START_DATE_TIME_KEY fields in the CTL_AUDIT_LOG table correctly reflect the UPDATE_AUDIT_KEY associated with the end of a summary resource session. Previously, these CTL_AUDIT_LOG fields might not have reflected the update to the SM_RES_SESSION_FACT table, which caused the end of a summary resource session to be missed in exported data. (GIM-12228)
Genesys Info Mart now correctly populates the LAST_VQUEUE_RESOURCE_KEY column in the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT (IRF) table in certain timing scenarios where, within the same second, a call is first cleared from a virtual queue and is then distributed to a handling resource by a second virtual queue.
Previously in such scenarios, the value in the LAST_VQUEUE_RESOURCE_KEY column may have referred to the cleared virtual queue instead of the distributing virtual queue. (GIM-12199)
The transformation job now correctly populates the INTERACTION_FACT table in the environments where the value of the populate-thread-facts configuration option in the gim-etl-populate section is changed from false to true during runtime. Previously in such environments, the transformation job created redundant records in the INTERACTION_FACT table for some of the OutboundReply interactions for which the parent interactions were created when the option value was still set to false. (GIM-12192)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator release 8.1.514.11 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 22.214.171.124. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.009 or higher. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager and Genesys Administrator Extension (GAX) interoperability requirements are reciprocal:
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5.010.02 and later requires GAX release 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager 8.5 releases earlier than 8.5.010 require GAX 8.5 releases earlier than GAX 8.5.270.06, and vice versa.