Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In high availability (HA) deployments where redundant Interaction Concentrators (ICON) monitor a given set of data sources, the extraction job now correctly processes data in scenarios where:
- One ICON in the HA pair writes data for all its data sources to its Interaction Database (IDB), but with a delay.
- The second ICON in the HA pair writes data to its IDB promptly, but doesn't have an active data source session for one of the data sources that both ICONs are monitoring.
Previously in such scenarios, Genesys Info Mart might have extracted data partially. (GIM-10989)
For calls in which a callback offer was accepted, Genesys Info Mart now correctly records a technical result of Deferred/CallbackAccepted in the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT (IRF) table, even if the call was previously routed on no answer (RONA scenario). Previously in such scenarios (for example, in the case of a second callback attempt) an incorrect technical result of CustomerAbandoned was recorded. (GIM-10986)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator release 8.1.509.07 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 126.96.36.199. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.002 or later. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.