Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Genesys Info Mart now stores data to distinguish an agent from other persons in a contact center. A newly introduced value, Person, is set in the RESOURCE_.RESOURCE_SUBTYPE column for any persons who are not agents. The previously existing value, Agent, is now used in the RESOURCE_.RESOURCE_SUBTYPE column only to identify Agents (that is, the resources for whom the IsAgent flag is set in the Person configuration object). Both subtypes are associated with the Agent resource type that is stored in the RESOURCE_.RESOURCE_TYPE column.
- This release includes additional schema changes to support reporting on interaction flows that involve applications developed with Genesys Designer. (Support for Genesys Designer is available in certain Genesys Cloud implementations.) In addition to the preparatory schema and configuration changes for additional interaction flows that were described in the Release Notes for Genesys Info Mart 8.1.402.07 and 8.5.001.12, the following observable changes in the 8.5.003.17 installation package are added to support functionality in a future release:
- Additional new SDR_* fact and dimension tables, which are defined in the make_gim.sql and make_gim_partitioned.sql scripts.
This release contains no resolved issues.
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator (ICON) release 8.1.500.04 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 18.104.22.168. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.002 or later. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.