Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Extraction job performance has been improved in the area of merge for voice interactions.
- A CREATE_AUDIT_KEY column has been added to the SM_MEDIA_NEUTRAL_STATE_FACT table.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
On Oracle deployments, the transformation job no longer fails due to large values in outbound RECORD_ID fields.
The RECORD_ID field can hold up to ten digits (to a maximum value of 9999999999). Previously, Genesys Info Mart expected a value in the RECORD_ID field between 1 and 2147483647, and if the value was greater than expected, the transformation job failed and logged the following exception:
Genesys Info Mart now correctly links the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT (MSF) record for a virtual queue to the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT (IRF) record for the answering agent and assigns a correct technical result of Diverted/AnsweredByAgent in scenarios where:
- The strategy is loaded on a SIP Server routing point that is configured with the SIP Server divert-on-ringing configuration option set to false.
- The call is routed to an agent, where a route on no answer (RONA) occurs.
- The call is routed back to the same agent, who now answers.
Previously in this scenario, the MSF was linked to the IRF that represented the RONA occurring and had a technical result of Diverted/Redirected.
The transformation job no longer fails in scenarios where incorrectly defined user data, mapped to more than one user-data extension (UDE) fact table, is transformed in one chunk.
Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job might fail and log warnings such as:
WARN setting invalid UD values to default: <UDE fact table>
Genesys Info Mart now correctly creates rows in the IRF table in scenarios where:
- An agent makes a cross-site consultation call.
- The consultation call ends due to a transfer or conference at the same second that the call is routed back to the first switch, and the T-Server reuses the original CallUUID from the main call.
Previously in such scenarios, the IRFs may have been missing, and a value of 14 was recorded in the INTERACTION_FACT.STATUS column.
The transformation job no longer generates unique constraint violation errors in scenarios where the transformation job artificially terminates multimedia interactions that were stuck in a mediation queue used for user data metrics.
Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job might generate unique constraint violation errors against Genesys Info Mart user data fact tables, such as:
Database error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (GIM.PK_IRF_USER_DATA_KEYS) violated
For multimedia child interactions that are created after the parent interaction has already been terminated, the transformation job now processes the child interaction as a separate interaction. In these scenarios, the transformation job creates a new record in the INTERACTION_FACT table with a new INTERACTION_ID value, rather than using the same INTERACTION_ID value used for the parent interaction.
Previously, when child interactions were created after the parent interaction terminated, the transformation job might have discarded the child interaction during processing.
- Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator (ICON) release 8.1.500.04 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 22.214.171.124. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.002 or later. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.