Configuring CMS to Work with PostgreSQL
ImportantPostgreSQL is supported starting from 8.5.304.xx release of the Genesys Knowledge CMS Please use the latest stable version of PostgreSQL.
- Create new database in PostgreSQL
- Create user account to access the database
- Configure database properties in the Genesys Knowledge Center Cluster application.
- Open Genesys Administrator and navigate to Provisioning > Environment > Applications.
- Select the application defined for the Knowledge Center Cluster and click Edit.
- From the Options tab in the cms.cluster section, set the following options:
- for option type set postgre value.
- dbConnectionUrl - to JDBC connection string for connection to PostreSQL Server following the format:
- dbUsername - set to the username that needs to be used to login to PostgreSQL.
- dbPassword - set to the password for db account.
This page was last modified on May 29, 2018, at 12:32.