Genesys Customer Experience Insights 9.0.x Release Note
If you are deploying Genesys CX Insights in Genesys Multicloud CX private edition, always use software that you download from the Genesys JFrog repository, and follow the instructions for Genesys Multicloud CX, and refer to the Multicloud CX Release Notes.
This Release Note applies to all on-premises 9.0.x releases of Genesys CX Insights. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
This Release Note applies to the following components:
- Genesys Customer Experience Insights
- Genesys Customer Experience Insights Ops
- Genesys Customer Experience Insights DB
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the Genesys Customer Experience Insights page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
This section documents features that are no longer supported in this software. This cumulative list is in release-number order with the most recently discontinued features at the top of the list. For more information on discontinued support for operating environments and databases, see Discontinued Support in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
- IBM AIX LPAR Virtualization (all versions)
- IBM DB (all versions)
- Solaris (all versions)
- Solaris Containers Virtualization (all versions)
- Oracle 11.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x
|Discontinued as of||Date: November 30, 2020||Release: 9.0.016.03|
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Hyper-V Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows 7
- VMWare (5.x and earlier)
- PostgreSQL (9.4 and earlier)
- Cassandra 2.0
- Redis 3.0
|Discontinued as of||Date: June 30, 2020||Release: 9.0.016.02|
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.0.x releases of Genesys Customer Experience Insights, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Genesys Customer Experience Insights, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the GCXI page.
- The Genesys CX Insights Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring Genesys Customer Experience Insights.
- The Genesys Customer Experience Insights page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for Customer Experience Insights components.
- The Genesys CX Insights User's Guide describes the reports, metrics, attributes, and prompts in Genesys CX Insights, and provides information to help you manage the out-of-box reports, create or modify reports and the supporting project elements using MicroStrategy Web.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.