Default Value: No default value
Valid Values: None. This option takes no values—its presence alone within the [agg-feature] section issues the described instructions to RAA.
Changes Take Effect: After restart of the aggregation process
Instructs RAA to enable SDR aggregate tables: SDR_ACTIVITY, SDR_SESS_MILESTONE, SDR_SESSION and SDR_SESS_BLOCK . To have RAA exclude SDR aggregate data, remove this option from this section.
Genesys Customer Experience Insights Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Designer Application Reporting Enhancements — New dashboards provide enhanced analysis of Designer-application usage:
- Weekly Dashboards — New dashboards provide weekly views of contact center activity:
- Weekly Agent Group Performance Dashboard — Explore weekly interaction handling at the group level on a weekly basis.
- Weekly Agent Group Utilization Dashboard — Understand how agents used their time over the course of a week.
- Weekly Business Attribute Dashboard — Explore interaction business-result categorization on a weekly basis.
- Weekly Queue Summary Dashboard — Assess the weekly performance of configured queues.
- Weekly Self Service Containment Dashboard — Explore the volume of interactions that are (or are not) contained in Self-Service.
- SAML support — Genesys CX Insights now supports SAML. When configured, this feature allows you to use SAML server to provide authentication to Genesys CX Insights. This functionality is provided as a preview feature. For more information, see the Genesys CX Insights User's Guide. (GCXI-4081)
- Changes to object names in the iWD project — Several attributes and prompts are renamed for greater clarity. Attributes and prompts that were previously referred to as Resource ID and Last Resource ID are now referred to as Employee ID and Last Employee ID, respectively, in the following reports:
- Resource Performance Report
- Resource Performance Dashboard
- Task Detail Report
- Task Work Detail Report
- For more information, see the Genesys CX Insights 9.0 Projects Reference Guide.
- Updates are provided for all included CentOS packages.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Descriptions now appear for the GCXI_GIM_DB and gcxi_meta_info Database Instances in MicroStrategy Developer. Previously in some releases, the descriptions were missing. (GCXI-4746)
Genesys CX Insights now correctly applies database properties from JDBC_OPTS variables defined within DSN definitions. Previously in some scenarios, such values were not applied, preventing the configuration of TLS database connections. (GCXI-4718)
Designer Interaction Outcome Statistics datasets in the Dashboards > Datasets folder are now hidden, unless the option enable-sdr is enabled. (GCXI-4529)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.