Genesys Customer Experience Insights Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
- This is the initial release of Genesys Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights), a new Historical Reporting component, which replaces Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2).
- Genesys CX Insights is built on a Microstrategy 10.x platform, and draws aggregated historical information from the Genesys Info Mart data warehouse. It presents the data in readable reports to enable business and contact center managers to make better business decisions for streamlining operations, reducing costs, and providing better services.
- Genesys CX Insights Supports the following:
- Operating systems — CentOS Linux 7.5 and RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.5
- Databases — MS SQL Server 2012, MS SQL 2016, MS SQL 2016 Cluster, Oracle 11g RAC R2, Oracle 12c R1 RAC, Oracle 12c R2 RAC, PostgreSQL 9.6
- Gensys CX Insights includes more than 50 reports and dashboards, and a versatile array of metrics, attributes, and other objects that can be used to construct reports and dashboards. Genesys CX Insights provides a web interface that enables users to easily customize or create additional reports and dashboards.
- Genesys CX Insights empowers individuals through self-service analytics, and supports the following enhanced features:
- Data Discovery and Dashboards
- Data Preparation and Blending with additional data sources
- Custom HTML 5 Visualizations
- Personalized Alerts on Metrics
This release contains no resolved issues.
This is the initial release of Genesys CX Insights.
Only US English is supported in this release, contact your Genesys representative for information about future support for other Language Packs.
This page was last edited on September 24, 2018, at 19:31.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!