Genesys Customer Experience Insights Release Notes
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Designer reporting enhancements:
- Bot Analytical Dashboard — This new dashboard appears in the Dashboards and Designer folders. It provides detailed reporting on bot activity during interaction flows that involve Genesys Designer applications, and contrasts self service sessions with and without bot participation, which can help you understand how bots impact the customer experience. (GCXI-3669)
- Final Disposition Dashboard — This new dashboard appears in the Dashboards and Designer folders. It provides detailed information that you can use to understand trends in interaction outcomes by exploring how key KPIs change over time. (GCXI-3447)
- New metrics and attributes in the Designer folder support these reports.
- For more information, see the Genesys CX Insights User's Guide.
- Helm Deployment — Genesys CX Insights now supports deployment using Helm. For more information, see the Genesys CX Insights Deployment Guide. (GCXI-2588)
- OpenShift deployment — Genesys CX Insights now supports deployment using Red Hat OpenShift. This deployment option is available as part of Genesys Engage cloud private edition Early Adopter Program.
- Please note: Until Genesys further extends our support of OpenShift on the Genesys Engage cloud private edition platform, Genesys CX Insights supports the basic installation of containers on customer-operated OpenShift clusters. Customers own the responsibility of deploying and maintaining OpenShift clusters, and Genesys provides support only for issues related to GCXI containers.
- For more information about deploying GCXI on OpenShift, see the Genesys CX Insights Deployment Guide. (GCXI-2848)
- LDAP support — Genesys CX Insights now supports LDAP. This functionality is provided as a preview feature. For more information, see the Genesys CX Insights User's Guide. (GCXI-4080)
- Miscellaneous enhancements:
- Support for MicroStrategy 2020 Update 3 (11.2.0300.40207) (GCXI-3981)
- Support for PostgreSQL 12 (meta and history db only) (GCXI-3979)
- Support for RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.9 (GCXI-3983)
- Support for Java 11.0.8. See the Prerequisites section on the Genesys Customer Experience Insights page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all prerequisites. (GCXI-3724)
This release contains no resolved issues.
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.