Genesys Intelligent Automation Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Natural Language Menu modules now include an Intents List tab, which displays all Intents associated with a Dialog Engine domain. Use the Intents List tab to map each Intent to a module, and Intelligent Automation will create or update an application's callflow accordingly.
- For more information, refer to the Integrating Dialog Engine page in the Intelligent Automation Deployment Guide. (SPCHSTRM-2323)
- Intelligent Automation now supports two types of two-factor authentication in self-service applications:
- Internal authentication - Intelligent Automation generates a code internally and delivers the code to the user's verified email address or phone number (SMS).
- External authentication - Customers use their own systems to verify a user.
- For more information about this feature, refer to the Two-Factor Authentication page in the MicroApps section of the Intelligent Automation Help manual. (SPCHSTRM-2320)
- Web IVR's context transfer tokens are now made up of only alphanumeric characters. This addresses issues encountered with web interfaces that forbid certain characters. (SPCHSTRM-2319)
- The chat persona now supports Opening Hours prompts. (SPCHSTRM-2344)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Intelligent Automation no longer concatenates TTS prompts when using the [letters:] or [digits:] keywords. Previously, in this scenario, these keywords rendered one word or letter at a time in message prompts. (SPCHSTRM-2347)
For rich media, when you add multiple prompts for Description, Header, and Submit Button text, Intelligent Automation now displays all prompts. Previously, Intelligent Automation displayed only the first prompt. (SPCHSTRM-2340)
URLs generated for Intelligent Automation's hosted rich media now use the load balancer's protocol, host, and port if a load balancer is in use. (SPCHSTRM-2337)
The Dynamic Menu Settings page no longer throws an unexpected error when the chat persona is used. (SPCHSTRM-2335)
Rich media prompts no longer appear in the Prompt List if the chat persona is not selected. (SPCHSTRM-2316)
Intelligent Automation now supports both visual and chat personas in all imported modules. Previously, a module imported from the 9.0.102.xx version or earlier did not include support for the visual or chat persona. (SPCHSTRM-2314)
The rich media editor now includes support for French (fr-fr), German (de-de), and Mexican Spanish (es-mx). (SPCHSTRM-2312)
In Chat channels, canonicalization of input to natural numbers now uses the Locale to ensure language-specific rules are applied. (SPCHSTRM-2331)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.103.00.