Genesys Intelligent Automation Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A user can now see all the call data stored in the database for a particular journey.
- The passwords for the core and reporting databases can now be encrypted, to lessen the risk of unauthorized users accessing the data.
- Genesys Intelligent Automation can now use the Genesys Dialog Engine (in chat sessions only) to parse natural-language sentences instead of requiring responses in a specific format and order, thereby making it easier and less error-prone for a user to respond to a prompt. Dialog Engine can also navigate through Genesys Intelligent Automation call flows more efficiently by recognizing information that was already provided by the user in compound responses, and by anticipating what the user wants based on their responses.
- Integration Hub (iHub) users can now specify database connections (JDBC Data Source Configurations), and iHub handles the creation and maintenance of database connection pools to allow efficient access to the required data.
- Genesys Intelligent Automation applications that use chat bots can now interact with clients using SMS (Short Message Service) communications.
- Integration Hub processes now come with default success and error response templates.
- You can now click on a company name in the Administration > Companies tab to switch to another company.
- Fuzzy matching in digital channels now includes questions that use Grammar Builder.
- Support for the following open-source databases. See the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Guide:Genesys Intelligent Automation page for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- PostgreSQL 10 for the core database only.
- Elasticsearch 5.6.4 for the reports database only.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Integration Hub processes now use the locale specified by the GUI display language. Previously, these processes used the operating system's locale. (SPCHSTRM-1257)
Personas with visual alternatives now save correctly after the user changes the flag and/or language configuration. Previously, this action caused an error and the changes were not saved. (SPCHSTRM-1214)
Genesys Intelligent Automation now uses additional checks to ensure a user cannot assign themselves a role with greater privileges than their current role. (SPCHSTRM-1135)
Intelligent Automation now rejects requests to embed WebIVR sessions that come from unknown domain sources.(SPCHSTRM-1133)
Intelligent Automation now correctly handles ambiguous century entries (for example, 17 instead of 2017). Previously, a wide allowed date range caused MCP Server to crash and require a restart. (SPCHSTRM-1106)
Interceptor blocks now gracefully handle situations in which a Integration Hub server is unavailable by displaying appropriate error messages. (SPCHSTRM-963)
The close button is now visible on cx-speechstorm widget windows when using Genesys Widgets version 8.5.007.02 or higher. (SPCHSTRM-947)
You can now successfully change the persona when using the Questionnaire Builder and Random Questionnaire Builder modules. Previously, the prompts did not change after you changed the persona. (SPCHSTRM-862)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.01.
For a list of languages supported in this release by the various elements of Genesys Intelligent Automation, refer to the Supporting Languages page in the Deployment Guide.