Genesys Intelligent Automation Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- You can now add multiple retry and timeout prompts to Menu, Question, and Recording blocks. To use this feature:
- You must have the Application Designer role or higher. If you are not using standard roles, you must have the configure_number_entry_retry_timeout_prompts permission.
- The Default Server Setting Prompts.RetryTimeout.MaxAllowed must have a value greater than 1 (as of this release, the default value is 2).
- In the application or module details page, the Allowed number of retry/timeout prompts must have a value greater than 1.
- You can now use TLS v1.2 connections with Genesys servers. Refer to the migration procedure in the Genesys Intelligent Automation Migration Guide for more information.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 databases. See the Supported Operating Environment: Genesys Intelligent Automation page for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2017 databases. See the Supported Operating Environment: Genesys Intelligent Automation page for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- Integration Hub processes now allow underscores in their names. Previously, using underscores in names caused an error.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Natural Language Menu product now correctly reads slot values from Dialog Engine. Previously, Dialog Engine encountered an error when it tried to read these slot values. (SPCHSTRM-2150)
Visual channels now correctly use the visual persona. Previously, visual channels would incorrectly use the voice persona. (SPCHSTRM-2144)
Intelligent Automation now allows you to import the Natural Language Menu and Incident Alert products simultaneously. Previously, importing these two products simultaneously caused an error. (SPCHSTRM-2114)
Intelligent Automation now notifies the agent of all progress in Menu and Question blocks when a customer is using a WebIVR application. This information is provided by a URL with the name of the block that is being processed. (SPCHSTRM-2101)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.101.00.