- January 17, 2020 (9.0.019.01)
- December 12, 2019 (9.0.018.01)
- November 1, 2019 (9.0.000.17)
- September 20, 2019 (9.0.000.16)
- August 23, 2019 (9.0.000.15)
- June 19, 2019 (9.0.000.14)
- May 8, 2019 (9.0.000.12)
- April 2, 2019 (9.0.000.11)
- February 28, 2019 (9.0.000.10)
- January 15, 2019 (9.0.000.09)
- December 6, 2018 (9.0.000.08)
- November 2, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
- October 2, 2018 (9.0.000.06)
- Known Issues
January 17, 2020 (9.0.019.01)
- When editing a campaign group the Contact list drop-down menu is now listed in alphabetical order. (CLOUDCON-9144)
- Improvements have been made to the List Automation user interface to support SFTP over MPLS with new file server, directory and public key fingerprint options. (CLOUDCON-9092)
- All drop down menu options are now listed alphabetically. This includes all menus found in Campaign Group, Upload rule, Label, Contact attempt, Suppression and Session Profiles. (CLOUDCON-9036)
- To enable detailed event logging a new Trace connection attempt option was added to List Automation. (CLOUDCON-8842)
- An exported List Rule can now be imported into CX Contact. (CLOUDCON-8817)
- Analytics now provides a format configuration option for managing Time conversion for the time and duration fields. For example, milliseconds can be rounded seconds, or seconds with a decimal place to 1 or 2 or 3 positions. (CLOUDCON-8870)
- Advanced Selection rules that are built using Visual Editor are now converted in SQL when a user disables the visual editor to access free-form SQL advanced options. (CLOUDCON-8848)
- Table panel has been enhanced to support custom column options. (CLOUDCON-8374)
- Updating a Campaign Group when a Disposition code matches the call result is now working as expected. (CLOUDCON-9118)
- When logging into CX Contact with inadequate credentials, an error message appears informing the user that they do not have the correct credentials. Previously, logging into CX Contact with inadequate credentials caused the screen to go blank. (CLOUDCON-9113)
- Page reloading now works as expected after an automatic sign out from the user interface occurs. (CLOUDCON-9040)
- Errors no longer occur when creating advanced Selection Rules and malformed SQL is no longer created when using Visual Editor. (CLOUDCON-8843)
December 12, 2019 (9.0.018.01)
- Users can now select to view the Label column in the Create/Edit contact list preview screen. (CLOUDCON-8925)
- When a Selection rule is selected in the List Rules table, the right side of the view now includes field names. Previously, the view only included Other values. (CLOUDCON-8805)
- Importing Contact Lists with Splitting rules now takes less time. The process was optimized in the List Builder. (CLOUDCON-8802)
- When configuring a filtering rule, users can now select an ascending or descending order using a slider widget instead of a drop down list. (CLOUDCON-8880)
Caller ID Set
- Users can now configure the Caller ID Set modal window using a slider widget instead of a checkbox. (CLOUDCON-8879)
- Caller ID sets can now be imported via a text file. (CLOUDCON-8546)
- When configuring a Dialing Profile you can now select a Caller ID set (includes multiple CLI's), instead of the single CLI assigned to the Campaign Group level. (CLOUDCON-8545)
- You can now download and export Selection Rules as a .JSON file. (CLOUDCON-8786)
- A new Non-Geographic option has been added to the drop-down list for Device Mask field option while create/edit advanced selection rule. (CLOUDCON-8775)
- CX Contact now checks for Non-Geographical numbers during the pre-loading phase of a campaign group. (CLOUDCON-8622)
- A Non-Geographical numbers filter option was added to the Dialing Profile filter options. (CLOUDCON-8621)
- Selection Rules can now identify if all Devices are valid or invalid. (CLOUDCON-8524)
Answer Machine Delivery
- Device Escalation check boxes for Answer Machine Delivery have been replaced with drop/connect switches. (CLOUDCON-8749)
- The Advanced button in the Delivery Option section of the Treatment tab has been replaced with a more prominent button. (CLOUDCON-8738)
- The CX Contact Analytics PDF Export document option now includes additional details. The PDF now includes a Report title, Dashboard name, Index name, and the report's time frame. (CLOUDCON-8709)
Device Import Detail Records Dashboard
- User-defined Other1-OtherN fields of type string can be added to the CX Contact Analytics Device Import Detail Records Dashboard. (CLOUDCON-8657)
SMS/EMail Records Dashboard
- CX Contact Analytics SMS/EMail Records Dashboard now supports storing the final state of the SMS Aggregator in the providerReceipt field. This field enables users to review the final SMS delivery state as it was received from the SMS Aggregator. (CLOUDCON-8509)
Target Contact List
- For auditing purposes an invalid device can now be imported into a Target Contact list. As a result, records are not rejected during the import process. (CLOUDCON-8441)
- The Duplicate options in the Dialing profile, Campaign Group, Campaign Template filter options have been renamed to Duplicate device in... instead of only Duplicate. For example, Duplicate Position is now Duplicate device in Position, Duplicate List is now Duplicated device in List and Duplicate Contact is now Duplicated device in Contact. (CLOUDCON-8840)
- CX Contact no longer fails to delete a file after List Automation is downloaded. (CLOUDCON-8809)
- Australian mobile numbers +614 and +615 are now dialed. Previously, these numbers were not dialed due to an invalid Exchange flag. (CLOUDCON-8799)
- When manually importing a Contact list, the preview is no longer empty. (CLOUDCON-8798)
- Columns in the Import Activity table are now sorted correctly. Previously, the sorting option did not work as expected. (CLOUDCON-8796)
- When uploading a large list using splitting the process no longer times out. (CLOUDCON-8766)
- The Toll Free filter option in the Dialing Profile, Campaign Group and Campaign Template pages has been replaced with the Non-Geographic option. (CLOUDCON-8753)
- Additional Security enhancements and updates have been included. (CLOUDCON-8702)
- The Help widget now includes documentation about the Analytics tab. (CLOUDCON-8680)
- The Outbound Analytics PDF can now be exported as expected. Previously, the PDF was not downloaded. (CLOUDCON-8649)
- A new message was added to the Export all dashboards option when there are no saved dashboards. Previously, there was no indication that 0 dashboards were saved. (CLOUDCON-8648)
- Elasticsearch field are now assigned with the correct field types. Previously, some Elasticsearch field types were assigned a long type instead of the date type. (CLOUDCON-8577)
- When working with the Audit table in Outbound Analytics, you can now search for a partial match instead of only capital letter sensitive matches. (CLOUDCON-8462)
- When working with Outbound Analytics you can now show/hide the Fields section. (CLOUDCON-8427)
November 1, 2019 (9.0.000.17)
Last In First Out (LIFO)
- Campaign Groups / Dialing Profiles now support LIFO (Last In First Out) Dialing modes. For a complete description of this feature, refer to the Dialing Modes and IVR Modes > LIFO Mode section in the the CX Contact Help manual. (CLOUDCON-8434)
- Due to the nature of LIFO (Last in First Out) campaigns, Time Remaining statistics are not displayed in the UI. (CLOUDCON-8557)
- During the editing of an active/running Campaign Group, all Dialing Profile options that only take effect after a campaign group restart are now either disabled or show a “campaign is running” prompt when trying to edit. (CLOUDCON-8536)
- Labels can now be exported and imported. (CLOUDCON-8470)
- Outbound Analytics now displays a yellow warning ribbon and a red error ribbon. (CLOUDCON-8412)
- Outbound Analytics—It is now possible to export panels to a .csv file. (CLOUDCON-8343)
- Outbound Analytics—It is now possible to export panels and dashboards to a .pdf file. (CLOUDCON-8385)
Suppression List Table
- A new Found In column has been added to the Suppression List Table view. That is, when you search for a suppression record the target Suppression List in which the match was found is now shown in the results. (CLOUDCON-8362)
- A new Search option is now available for all drop-down menus. (CLOUDCON-8361)
- A Campaign Template now inherits the Copy Contact settings from the Dialing Profile. (CLOUDCON-8586)
- When you edit a Campaign Template, and select Copy Contact from the Apply to Record list in the Treatment tab, the Copy as Rescheduled option is now working as expected. (CLOUDCON-8566)
- The List Builder now accurately detects US time zones. Previously, List Builder failed to detect some US time zones. (CLOUDCON-8561)
- When importing an exported .json dashboard file, the file is now saved to the correct index. (CLOUDCON-8538)
- When duplicating a Data Mapping Schema, the labels from the original schema are now duplicated as expected. (CLOUDCON-8534)
- The default label configured for the New Contact List dialog now appears as selected. Previously, the default label was not selected. (CLOUDCON-8522)
- When viewing the Contact List table the Last Modified Date sort option now functions as expected. (CLOUDCON-8513)
- When Dialing Profiles and Campaigns are loaded a loading icon appears on the screen. Previously, a No record(s) found message was displayed on the screen. (CLOUDCON-8467)
- The Target Abandon rate and Abandon call definition fields have been removed from the Pacing Settings window. (CLOUDCON-8465)
- Record_Id values will now be reset to start at 0 each time a contact list is modified by the Flush and append upload type. (CLOUDCON-8367)
- Outbound Analytics will now provide a notification alert for an unset default dashboard. (CLOUDCON-8352)
- Outbound Analytics— You can now perform an Audit table search with multiple criteria using a comma to separate the criteria. (CLOUDCON-8349)
- Outbound Analytics—The Audit Table now shows all search results in the current table view (controlled by row view). Previously, results appeared among the table tabs. (CLOUDCON-8347)
- Outbound Analytics—The Ddfilter panel now displays the correct values for the selected time frame. Previously, it panel displayed incorrect values. (CLOUDCON-8346)
- Outbound Analytics - When exporting dashboards the exported file contains a valid file extension. Previously, the file was downloaded without an extension. (CLOUDCON-8345)
- Outbound Analytics— Dashboard tool tips are now displayed correctly. Previously, some of the Dashboard tool tips were either not displayed or were displayed cropped. (CLOUDCON-8305)
- The CX Contact Login screen is no longer bypassed. (CLOUDCON-7871)
- When editing the Data Mapping table you can now edit a field by double-clicking the specific table cell. Previously, it was not possible to edit a field directly from the table. (CLOUDCON-5805)
September 20, 2019 (9.0.000.16)
- Searching for records in suppression lists now supports multiple list search options. Previously, only one suppression list was available to search against. (CLOUDCON-8248)
- The Treatments view no longer appears as a modal window. A new Summary tab has also been added to the sub-menu. (CLOUDCON-8172)
- In Analytics, a new sum table panel is now available. (CLOUDCON-7022)
- A new treatment Copy Contact has been added to the list of available Retry Options. The Copy Contact treatment can be applied to the call result or disposition code and allows to copy an active contact into a different contact list either as General or as Rescheduled.
- In Analytics, it is now possible to remove a dashboard as the default dashboard. (CLOUDCON-8304)
- The Show spinner now appears on all panels while loading in Analytics. (CLOUDCON-8265)
- There is now a Mobile option and a Landline option in the Value dropdown menu in Campaign templates. Previously, the Mobile option was named Wireless and no Landline option existed. (CLOUDCON-8255)
- The OtherX fields and ClientID in selection rules when numeric type is used now work properly. (CLOUDCON-8155)
- The filtering rules with CONTAINS and IS [NOT] EMPTY clauses now work properly. (CLOUDCON-8154)
- In Analytics, a notification has been included for fields where a numeric value is required. (CLOUDCON-8112)
August 23, 2019 (9.0.000.15)
Phone number filters
- In the Campaign Template > Dialing Profile and Campaign Group > General tabs the Wireless filter has been renamed Mobile and a new Landline filter option has been added.
- Location rules now support an asterisk wildcard as part of the postal code.
- The Contact List table now includes a Caller ID column.
- When importing a Contact List you can now search for the correct Upload Rule > Custom Splitting option.
- Horizontal scrolling is now supported for the User Actions Dashboard > Audit Panel.
- The Analytics Dashboard > Terms Panel now supports more than one field.
- When working with CX Contact Analytics you can now apply Time Picker settings to each field.
- The Control Panel has been removed from the Dashboard Configuration options.
- An exported Data Mapping schema can now be imported into CX Contact.
- When uploading a file that contains duplicate records, the duplicates are now rejected. (CLOUDCON-7857)
- Contact List files that have fields containing single quotes no longer cause syntax errors during upload. (CLOUDCON-7826)
- Compliance Contact Dates now includes an Edit option. (CLOUDCON-7814)
- When a new list is imported using the Upload Rule, data for Last Modified Date now appears in the Last Modified Date column as expected. (CLOUDCON-7813)
- A Caller ID is now displayed for each list associated with an uploaded file that was split into multiple Contact Lists. (CLOUDCON-7767)
- Area Code type selection rules are no longer limited to 10 digits. You can now create an Area Code type selection rule with up to 2,000 characters. (CLOUDCON-7727)
- The Field drop-down menu in the Analytics tab now appears in the correct location. Previously, this menu remained hidden until a user entered text in the text box. (CLOUDCON-7605)
- Filters applied to the Analytics Dashboard > Goal Panel now function as expected. (CLOUDCON-7604)
- Hard-coded values no longer appear in the Analytics > Number Panel. (CLOUDCON-7603)
- When you edit a campaign, the selected General > Contact Lists are now highlighted in the drop-down menu. Previously, the selections were not highlighted and you were not able to know which contact list was selected. (CLOUDCON-7494)
- When creating or editing a Dialing Profile, selecting call wait connected timeout in the Advanced tab now operates as expected. Previously, this option was not added to the Campaign Group options and could not be selected. (CLOUDCON-7399)
- An empty Contact List will now remain active and linked to its original Campaign Group. (CLOUDCON-7344)
June 19, 2019 (9.0.000.14)
- When editing a contact list, the Caller ID is now displayed and can be modified.
- When importing a contact list, you now see a progress bar in the Size column. The progress bar displays the current status of the import process.
- Contact Time rules are no longer limited to 15-minute increments. You can now specify a value (in Minutes) in the Minutes option.
- It is now possible to manually delete contact information records from a suppression list.
- List Builder now nullifies binary characters during ingestion.
User defined field labels
- When creating a List Automation job for exporting contact lists, it is now possible to select a Use label option. This option replaces the Other1-OherN fields with the field names from the associated list labeling schema.
- When downloading a contact list from the User Interface, CX Contact now replaces the other1-OtherN user-defined fields with the field labels assigned to the contact list.
- It is now possible to configure the Time format on an Analytics dashboard.
- CX Contact Analytics now includes a new User Actions index to audit user events. The system administrator can now track who did what and exactly when.
- The CX Contact Analytics SanKey panel can now support additional parameters. Previously, this panel only supported three parameters.
- You can now edit a CX Contact Analytics dashboard label. This new option enables you to define each system field value name.
- A yellow warning icon was added next to problematic services in the About Help > Current Version section of the User Interface.
- The User Interface now supports a tabular layout, meaning that pages now open in new tabs, allowing you to easily switch back and forth between tasks. Previously, the current page closed when you navigated to a new page within the User Interface.
- A delivery confirmation message is now sent when an email is sent from an email dialing profile. (CLOUDCON-7293)
- You can now write an email using an email address that contains both upper and lowercase letters. (CLOUDCON-7292)
- The default Email Opt Out Suppression list appears as a required suppression for Email dialing profiles alone. (CLOUDCON-7264)
- You can now send an SMS with more than 160 characters. Sending an sms with more than 160 characters is enabled with SMS Concatenation. That is, delivering content with more than 160 characters requires the system to send multiple sms's that can lead to a cost implication. (CLOUDCON-7262)
- The Max Queue Size value and the Minimum and Optimal Buffer size values on the Advanced tab are now transferred to the CME Campaign Object settings successfully. (CLOUDCON-7253)
- When previewing imported HTML in an Email profile, all of the preview content is contained within the preview frame. (CLOUDCON-7251)
- Records are no longer flushed from a contact list that is created using an Upload rule whose target contact list does not have new records. (CLOUDCON-7214)
- Data associated with the Last Modified Date on the Lists tab is now updated when the Flush and Append option is selected. (CLOUDCON-7213)
- A delivery confirmation message is now sent when an SMS is sent from an SMS dialing profile. (CLOUDCON-7165)
- CX Contact performs as expected when you configure splitting criteria for a Selection rule within an Upload rule. (CLOUDCON-7137)
- The At (@) symbol cannot be included in a Campaign Group name. (CLOUDCON-7104)
- In Power (Email & SMS), Power IVR, Progressive IVR, and Push Preview modes the minimum and optimal buffer values are now displayed as percentages on the Dialing Profile > Advanced tab. (CLOUDCON-6924)
- When creating a Voice Dialing Profile using a Campaign Template, a loading animation is now displayed after you click Create or Create and Run. (CLOUDCON-6696)
May 8, 2019 (9.0.000.12)
- The following enhancements have been made to the Analytics tab in the CX Contact user interface:
- The navigation bar now continually floats at the top of the Analytics tab. This allows the user to access the navigation bar without scrolling to the top of the page.
- You can now save multiple dashboard views per Elasticsearch index.
- You can now resize each Analytics tab panel when editing the panel.
- You can now rename a panel after it is created.
- The Call wait connected timeout option is now a permanent option in the Dailing Profile > Advanced tab. Users can now easily and quickly set a maximum value for the timeout by seconds option. This option specifies the timeout, in seconds, between dialing (or first ring) and the determination that the called party is not answering.
- The following changes and enhancements have been made to Selection Rules:
- When you create or edit a Selection rule with Field set to Device1 - Device10, two new operators are available:
- is valid
- is not valid
- These operators provide device validation during ingestion against the Genesys Integrated Global Numbering plan.
- The not in operator is now available where Field is set to Device1 - Device10 and Type is set to any of the following:
- Area Code
- State Code
- Country Code
- CX Contact now supports decimal values for the Type->Numeric filtering criteria. Previously, CX Contact supported full integers only.
- CX Contact now supports the is not empty operator.
- When you create or edit a Selection rule with Field set to Device1 - Device10, two new operators are available:
Custom Time Zone map
- Custom Time Zone is now stored as a script object within the configuration server. As a result, you can now control permissions and access to the Custom Time Zone objects.
Suppression List Record Retention
- When configuring a suppression list it is now possible to specify the duration of the record retention. This means that records added to the suppression list will be retained within that suppression list for the period of time they are configured and automatically purged at the end of that duration.
- When using a fixed position within a data mapping scheme, an error that restricted users from overlapping fields no longer occurs. Additionally, the overlapping fields are now highlighted yellow. (CLOUDCON-6832)
April 2, 2019 (9.0.000.11)
- CX Contact now includes support for the SMS channel. More specifically, you can use the CX Contact user interface to do any of the following:
- Create SMS outbound alert templates for one-way text messaging campaigns.
- Create and modify message content for initial outbound messages, opt-out/stop responses, and help responses.
- Personalize message content (for example, greet the customer by name).
- Refer to the Create an SMS Template page in the CX Contact Help manual for more information.
- CX Contact now includes support for the Email channel. More specifically, you can use the CX Contact user interface to do any of the following:
- Create outbound email alert templates.
- Use a built-in visual editor to create message content (text and images) or upload an HTML file that contains the message content.
- Personalize message content (for example, greet the customer by name).
- Add an Unsubscribe option.
- Refer to the Create an Email Template page in the CX Contact Help manual for more information.
- When a contact uses the Opt-out or Unsubscribe option within a text message or email, the record is automatically added to a contact suppression list, called CXContactSMSOptOut and CXContactEmailOptOut, respectively. These suppression lists have the following characteristics:
- The type is set to Device.
- The suppression list is set to Required.
- The suppression list Never expires.
- The suppression list cannot be deleted.
- You can now use the Analytics tab in the user interface to create custom dashboard views of the following Elasticsearch data:
- Device imports
- Pre-loading events
- Campaign Group events
- Call results
- Contact history
- SMS/Email events
February 28, 2019 (9.0.000.10)
- CX Contact has discontinued support for FTP protocols for list automation jobs and now only supports SFTP protocols. (CLOUDCON-6051)
- The Contact Search functionality now functions as expected. Previously, if you attempted to delete a contact using the Contact Search page, CX Contact returned an error. (CLOUDCON-6274)
- CX Contact no longer returns an error after an update to a campaign group. Previously, in this scenario, CX Contact returned a Disposition Code Not Found error, even when the Use Disposition Codes switch on the Treatments tab was set to the Off position. (CLOUDCON-6216)
- Formatting issues with values populated in the Attempts > Remain column on the campaigns dashboard have been resolved. (CLOUDCON-5640)
- You can now flush all records from a contact list and then manually remove the empty contact list from a campaign group. Previously, once a contact list was flushed of its records, you couldn’t manually remove it from a campaign group. (CLOUDCON-6415)
- Statistics on the campaigns dashboard now populate as expected. Previously, some fields displayed zero (0) values. (CLOUDCON-5639)
January 15, 2019 (9.0.000.09)
- CX contact now supports historical reporting of unattempted (suppressed) records through Elasticsearch and Genesys Info Mart. Once CX Contact writes the data to an Elasticsearch index, Genesys Info Mart extracts the data and transforms it into Genesys Info Mart LDR_* tables.
- CX Contact now supports call treatments based on disposition codes. In the event a treatment is defined for both a call result and a disposition code, CX Contact gives priority to the disposition code when applying the call treatment.
- For call treatments (Retry Options), the Apply to Record menu now includes a Suppress option that allows you to suppress a record (by client ID or by phone number) that meets the treatment criteria. When you select this option, you must specify a suppression list for the suppressed record from the new Suppression List menu, which contains all suppression lists set to Never expire.
- Refer to the Delivery and Retry Options page in the CX Contact Help manual for more information.
- On the General tab of a dialing profile, campaign template, and campaign group, a new Filtering Rule menu replaces the following menus:
- Contact Order
- A filtering rule encompasses all of these options.
- The List Size field has been renamed List Size/Devices, and the Filtered field has been renamed Contacts Filtered/Devices Filtered. The previous release (9.0.000.08) introduced the new Devices and Devices Filtered statistics but excluded updates to the field names.
- If you expand a campaign template to reveal its campaign groups and contact lists, and then you navigate away from the page, CX Contact now retains the expanded layout. Previously, in this scenario, all campaign objects collapsed when you navigated away from the page. (CLOUDCON-5949)
- Cells now scale automatically to fit the contents of the cell. Previously, values exceeding 10,000 in the List Size/Devices and Contacts Filtered/Devices Filtered fields spilled outside of the cell. (CLOUDCON-5916)
- Abandoned statistics now display as expected. Previously, the Abandoned % column displayed 0 values. (CLOUDCON-5863)
December 6, 2018 (9.0.000.08)
- A new Filtering rule allows you to sort and order contact data within a contact list. This rule can be applied and updated while a campaign group is running. The Filtering rule replaces the Contact Order option on the General tab of a dialing profile, campaign template, and campaign group.
- There are now two types of Upload rules:
- Contacts - The selection rule applies to a contact list.
- Suppression - The selection rule applies to a suppression list.
- There are now three types of Selection rules:
- Contacts - The selection rule applies to a contact list.
- Suppression - The selection rule applies to a suppression list.
- Advanced - The selection rule applies to a contact list export and filtering rules. When defining the filtering criteria for this type of rule, you can now define an SQL WHERE clause in place of the standard visual editor.
- You can now duplicate a condition set being applied to a selection rule.
Related documentation: Create and Manage List Rules
- On the Campaigns dashboard, the Filtered cell now includes the total number of filtered devices from the contact list, in addition to the total number of filtered records. The count is displayed as Records Filtered/Devices Filtered.
- On the Campaigns dashboard, the List Size cell now includes the total number of devices contained in the contact list, in addition to the total number of unique records. The count is displayed as Record Count/Device Count.
- On the campaigns dashboard, the Expand All option, which is used to view campaign groups and contact lists associated with each campaign template, now functions as follows:
- Click Expand All once to view all campaign groups associated with each campaign template.
- Click Expand All again to view all contact lists associated with each campaign group.
- The Collapse All functionality remains unchanged.
Related documentation: View Campaign Statistics
- Contact lists exported from CX Contact now include compliance classification data for each device (record in chain), including:
- Duplicate Position
- Duplicate List
- Ends in 00
- Ends in 000
- Toll Free
- Duplicate Contact
- Contains Extension
- Contact lists exported from CX Contact now store all devices associated with each record in a chain.
- You can now create a campaign group against an individual campaign template using the More Actions menu (displayed as an ellipsis) on the Campaigns dashboard. When you do this, the campaign template and associated parameters will automatically populate on the New Campaign Group page.
Related documentation: Create and Manage a Campaign Group
- You can now duplicate Attempt rules and Location rules. The duplicated rule will inherit all settings from the original rule, but you can change any or all of them. If you do not change the name of the rule, it will inherit the name of the original rule, with _duplicate# appended to it.
Related documentation: Compliance Tools
- The user interface now contains a context-sensitive help tool that enables you to view help content relative to the page you're viewing in the user interface. To access the tool, click the question mark icon in the top right-hand corner of the user interface.
- The width of each menu on the General tab for a dialing profile, campaign template, and campaign group has increased by 50 percent.
November 2, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
- The new data mapping feature is an alternative to using an input specification file to map contact data to fields in a CX Contact contact list. You can create a data mapping schema for either a fixed-position file or a delimited file and then apply the schema to a list being imported into CX Contact via manual import or via List Automation. For detailed instructions, visit the Create a Data Mapping Schema page in the CX Contact Help manual.
Increment retry option
- For call treatments, the Increment retry option is no longer a mandatory option. Previously, if you selected Retry in from the Apply to Record menu, you had to define an increment value.
- The media control icons have increased in size and now use the following color scheme:
- Play - Green
- Pause - Blue
- Stop - Red
- A new status bulb displays next to the media controls to indicate the status of a campaign group. It uses the following color scheme:
- A green status bulb indicates that the campaign group is running
- A blue status bulb indicates that the campaign group is paused
- A grey status bulb indicates that the campaign group is inactive
- An icon now displays next to the name of a campaign group to indicate the type of dialing mode the campaign group uses. When you hover over the icon, the name of the dialing mode and associated optimization parameters display in a text box. Refer to the View Campaign Statistics page in the CX Contact Help manual for more information.
October 2, 2018 (9.0.000.06)
- This is the first release of CX Contact to PureEngage Cloud. CX Contact is a web-based application that enables you to set up and manage outbound campaigns. Key capabilities include the following:
- Campaigns - Set up and manage outbound campaigns and monitor the status of active campaigns in real-time.
- Lists - Import contact lists, apply upload rules to a list, create list automation jobs, and define user field labels.
- Compliance - Restrict contact attempts to records within a contact list and import or manage contact suppression lists.
- Settings - Define or edit CX Contact settings.
The supported features and functionality are documented in the CX Contact help.
There are currently no known issues.