November 2, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
- The new data mapping feature is an alternative to using an input specification file to map contact data to fields in a CX Contact contact list. You can create a data mapping schema for either a fixed-position file or a delimited file and then apply the schema to a list being imported into CX Contact via manual import or via List Automation. For detailed instructions, visit the Create a Data Mapping Schema page in the CX Contact Help manual.
Increment retry option
- For call treatments, the Increment retry option is no longer a mandatory option. Previously, if you selected Retry in from the Apply to Record menu, you had to define an increment value.
- The media control icons have increased in size and now use the following color scheme:
- Play - Green
- Pause - Blue
- Stop - Red
- A new status bulb displays next to the media controls to indicate the status of a campaign group. It uses the following color scheme:
- A green status bulb indicates that the campaign group is running
- A blue status bulb indicates that the campaign group is paused
- A grey status bulb indicates that the campaign group is inactive
- An icon now displays next to the name of a campaign group to indicate the type of dialing mode the campaign group uses. When you hover over the icon, the name of the dialing mode and associated optimization parameters display in a text box. Refer to the View Campaign Statistics page in the CX Contact Help manual for more information.
October 2, 2018 (9.0.000.06)
- This is the first release of CX Contact to PureEngage Cloud. CX Contact is a web-based application that enables you to set up and manage outbound campaigns. Key capabilities include the following:
- Campaigns - Set up and manage outbound campaigns and monitor the status of active campaigns in real-time.
- Lists - Import contact lists, apply upload rules to a list, create list automation jobs, and define user field labels.
- Compliance - Restrict contact attempts to records within a contact list and import or manage contact suppression lists.
- Settings - Define or edit CX Contact settings.
The supported features and functionality are documented in the CX Contact help.
There are currently no known issues.
This page was last modified on November 2, 2018, at 10:59.