November 6, 2018 (9.0.003.02)
Configure DOM restrictions
- Co-browse now has a new, intuitive UI for easily configuring DOM restrictions in a WYSIWYG fashion, requiring little to no technical knowledge. You can configure the elements that you need to mask from your agents and the elements that should be visible to agents, but non-interactive. You don't need to modify your website to set up the restrictions, and you no longer need Genesys Professional Services to assist.
- Co-browse now masks images when Data Masking is used for them. Previously, only textual content was masked, leaving images intact. Note: only <img/> tags are masked. If an image is rendered using CSS (for example, as a background-image) it won't be masked. The <picture> and <source> elements are not yet supported. If your web page uses them for an image, this image may not be masked for the agents.
- Agents now have a zoom-to-fit/actual size control allowing them to avoid unnecessary scrolling and to get a better overall picture of the co-browsed content. Previously, the Co-browse area of Agent Desktop had a fixed zoom level that was tied to the size of the customer's browser. In some situations, this forced the agent to use the scroll bars (including horizontal) to see different areas of the shared web page.
- Co-browse now has two historical reports available in Genesys CX Insights: The Details report, which enables you to see details on any co-browse session, such as when it started and finished, the related interaction, pages visited, and so on. The Summary report, which enables you to find answers to questions such as "What percent of interactions had Co-browse sessions?" or "How long did a Co-browse session last on average?" More reports will be available in future releases.
- The Agent Desktop inactivity timeout now resets for different types of an agent's activity in the web page during co-browsing, such as keyboard typing, scrolling, navigation, and so. Previously, the timeout reset only when the agent moved his or her mouse. (CB-4750)
- The co-browse session now ends when the customer ends a voice call with the agent. Previously, the co-browse session did not end until the agent clicked Mark Done in Agent Desktop. (CB-4677)
- The co-browse run-time voice statistics are now updated when the co-browse session ends. (CB-4710)
- The customer-facing tooltip indicating masked content from the agent is now removed when the co-browse session ends. (CB-5419)
- The agent can no longer join a co-browse session after the chat or voice call has ended. (CB-4571)
- A mousedown or mouseup event no longer replays on restricted elements. (CB-5816)
March 2, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
- End-users can now request a Co-browsing session, associated with either a Voice or a Chat interaction. The Co-browsing session can be requested from either the Channel selector Widget (Voice interaction) or from the Chat Widget (Chat interaction).
- Supported browsers:
- End-user: Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox ESR, Chrome (Desktop and Android)
- Agent, as part of Agent Desktop: Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox ESR, Chrome (Desktop only)
- This first Cloud version inherits from almost all Premise version features: data masking and DOM control, domains whitelisting, Read/Pointer mode and Write mode.
There are currently no known issues.
This page was last modified on November 6, 2018, at 11:15.