March 2, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
- End-users can now request a Co-browsing session, associated with either a Voice or a Chat interaction. The Co-browsing session can be requested from either the Channel selector Widget (Voice interaction) or from the Chat Widget (Chat interaction).
- Supported browsers:
- End-user: Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox ESR, Chrome (Desktop and Android)
- Agent, as part of Agent Desktop: Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Firefox ESR, Chrome (Desktop only)
- This first Cloud version inherits from almost all Premise version features: data masking and DOM control, domains whitelisting, Read/Pointer mode and Write mode.
- If the end-user has a co-browse session during a voice call with an agent, and then the user ends the call, the co-browse session is not ended until the agent clicks Mark Done in Agent Desktop. (CB-4677)
- The Co-browse run-time voice statistics are not updated when the co-browse session ends. (CB-4710)
- The Agent Desktop inactivity timeout resets only when the agent is moving his or her mouse around the webpage during co-browsing. The timeout does not reset for the agent’s other activity in the webpage, such as keyboard typing, scrolling, navigation, and so on. (CB-4750)
This page was last modified on 12 July 2018, at 12:44.