- August 24, 2020 (8.5.300.04)
- March 31, 2020 (8.5.300.03)
- January 10, 2020 (8.5.300.02)
- December 4, 2019 (8.5.001.05)
- April 10, 2017 (8.5.000.17)
- January 13, 2017 (8.5.000.16)
- Known Issues
August 24, 2020 (8.5.300.04)
- An icon for WEM hybrid integration is now available in Genesys Portal. (PECP-65)
March 31, 2020 (8.5.300.03)
- Interaction elements on the landing page can now be accessed through a keyboard by using the following keys:
- Tab—to navigate forward
- Shift + Tab—to navigate backward
- Enter—to simulate clicking an object
- Up/Down arrows—to navigate in a combo box
January 10, 2020 (8.5.300.02)
- The following third-party libraries are upgraded to their latest versions to resolve security issues:
- The JQuery library is upgraded from version 1.11.0 to 3.4.1.
- The Bootstrap library is upgraded from version 3.1.1 to 3.4.1.
- The Less library is upgraded from version 1.6.3 to 3.9.0.
December 4, 2019 (8.5.001.05)
- Genesys Portal now supports German and French languages for European customers only. Users can select the appropriate language from the drop-down menu on the header. Previously, Genesys Portal did not have the user interface localized. (PECP-18)
April 10, 2017 (8.5.000.17)
- Genesys Portal now supports widget icons for Genesys applications to be visible in multiple categories. Previously, Genesys Portal supported only a single category per icon. (GH-1306)
- The copyright year shown on Genesys Portal has now been corrected to show 2017. Previously, it was showing 2014. (GH-1305)
January 13, 2017 (8.5.000.16)
- Icons for Agent Setup, Social Analytics, and Outbound Administration are now available in Genesys Portal, depending on the applications enabled for your environment.
There are currently no known issues.
This page was last edited on August 25, 2020, at 15:49.