Gplus Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics 365
June 26, 2020 (9.0.003.00)
- Gplus Adapter now supports Microsoft Channel Integration Framework (CIF) V2.0.
April 02, 2020 (9.0.002.00)
- Gplus Adapter now supports Microsoft Unified Service Desk (USD).
January 17, 2020 (220.127.116.11)
- Gplus Adapter is embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Single pane desktop user experience
- Support Channel Integration Framework (CIF) V1.0
- Customer Engagement Applications for Sales and Customer Service
- Activity history tracking (type = Phone Call)
- Customizable screen pop
- Agent Status Management - Ready, Not Ready (with Reasons), Logoff, and so on
- Agent Performance Tracker
- Inbound/Outbound Voice
- Call controls – Make call, Accept, Hold, End Call, Transfer, Conference
- Inbound toast alert
- Case Data view
- Free Seating based on Place (Genesys SIP only)
- Click-to-call from Dynamics Phone field
There are currently no known issues.
For documentation, see Gplus Adapter for Microsoft Dyanamics 365.
This page was last edited on October 2, 2020, at 14:20.