- March 8, 2018 (9.0.000.09)
- February 8, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
- December 7, 2017 (9.0.000.05)
- November 1, 2017 (9.0.000.04)
- October 5, 2017 (9.0.000.03)
- September 21, 2017 (9.0.000.02)
- August 24, 2017 (9.0.000.01)
- July 17, 2017 (9.0.000.00)
- March 30, 2017 (22.214.171.124)
- February 23, 2017 (126.96.36.199)
- February 9, 2017 (188.8.131.52)
- Known Issues
March 8, 2018 (9.0.000.09)
- Screenpops for chat or email invites can now be configured at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- You can now enable screenpops for consults through CRM Adapter's Screenpop section at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups or Agent levels.
Standard Response quick search
- The option to enable Can Do Quick Search for the Standard Response Library is now available at the Contact Center Settings and Agent Group levels.
- The option to include agent groups in Team Communicator can be configured at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- Agent Setup is now supported through Internet Explorer. (GAPI-4313)
- Bulk Imports no longer cause an error when uploading files. (GAPI-4438)
- Updating an agent no longer removes the agent's loginID. (GAPI-4381)
- Desktop Options now load correctly. (GAPI-4449)
February 8, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
Field Code option
- The Field Code option for Standard Response is now available for configuration at the Contact Center, Agent Group or Agent levels.
- The Interaction search option for Agent Desktop can now be turned on or off at the Contact Center, Agent Group, and Agent levels.
- Email management options for Agent Desktop can now be turned on or off at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels. The options are:
- A list of Cc addresses on forwarding email
- Instructions for forwarding email
- A list of multiple To addresses for forwarding email
- The max size of each attachment with a value range from minimum of 1MB to a maximum of 20MB
- Recording controls for pause, resume, start, and stop recording can now be enabled or disabled at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- The Pending Agent State option is now available to turn on or off at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- The option to enable or disable one-step email transfer is now available at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- The options to enable or disable voice one-step or two-step transfers are now available at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- The options to enable or disable two-step chat transfer or conference are now available at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- An issue of unwanted settings blocking agents from viewing Corporate Favorites has been fixed. (GAPI-4176)
- Templates are now correctly displayed. (GAPI-3697)
- Agent Group settings now display correctly in Internet Explorer 11. (GAPI-3485)
- Contact Center Statistics are now available at the Agent Groups and Agent levels. (GAPI-3156)
- A new 'Place' line is no longer added to Agent Options. (GAPI-3625)
- Sorting by agent groups now works correctly. (GAPI-3629)
- Passwords can now be entered correctly using Internet Explorer. (GAPI-3546)
- Import validation no longer freezes at five per cent. (GAPI-3547)
- Supervisors can now be added correctly to Agent Groups when using Bulk Import. (GAPI-3696)
December 7, 2017 (9.0.000.05)
- Agent-level and headset-name options now allow Agent Desktop to sign on to Genesys Softphone.
- You can now turn on or off the mute and volume widget in Agent Desktop for use with Genesys Softphone at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
Custom Agent States
- Action codes for Custom Agent States can be added as additional values, allowing Agent Desktop to send action codes to a telephony server.
- Custom Agent States (reason codes) can now be sorted alphabetically in the Display Name column.
- The CRM Adapter option for the Click-to-Dial processing rule has been improved with pre-configured rules.
- The Statistics Reset time can now be set correctly. (GAPI-3378)
- External URLs now display correctly. (GAPI-3136)
- External ID is now present in the Add/Edit User window. (GAPI-3163)
- A default place now correctly appears in Agent Setup if the default place was created and assigned in Platform Administration. (GAPI-2549)
- All menus now correctly display in Internet Explorer 11. (GAPI-3308)
November 1, 2017 (9.0.000.04)
Enhanced user interface
Tip: Review the following video to see the enhanced user interface in action: Agent Setup New UI.
- Application menu: Agent Groups and Transactions are now available in the Application Menu for easier access.
- Users view:
- Click the Add User button on the main User view to quickly create new user accounts.
- Desktop Options for individual users are available for quick configuration.
- You can now edit user information in multiple places, such as in the detail view, in the drill down on each record, or from the pull-down menu.
- The Agent Groups view provides detailed records of group members and options currently configured.
- In the Contact Center Settings view, options are grouped based on category and displayed on the side menu for easy access.
Forward emails inline
- The option to configure email inline forward is now available for contact center, agent group, or agent configurations.
- You can now configure an option to send email to an external party as inline directly from the interaction history.
- You can now use default values when configuring Case Data of type enum. (GAPI-812)
- The Users tab now correctly displays the user information. Previously, the Users tab failed to load the user data and eventually timed out. (GAPI-2724)
October 5, 2017 (9.0.000.03)
- Setting Feedback Options from Desktop Options now works for both CRM Adapter and Agent Desktop. The Feedback section of CRM Adapter settings has been removed.
- Microsoft Edge is now a supported browser.
- Extension DNs for Polycom phones can be configured. (GAPI-1400)
September 21, 2017 (9.0.000.02)
- The Contact Center Settings > Agent Groups folder is now displayed correctly. (GAPI-2030)
- The application Login screen has been updated to reflect Genesys branding and login cache. (GAPI-1557)
- External URLs are validated to ensure only HTTPS is supported. (GAPI-1903)
August 24, 2017 (9.0.000.01)
- Google Chrome browser version 54+ for Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10, 11
- Firefox browser version 45+ for Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10, 11
Cancel After Call Work
- You can set Cancel After Call Work (ACW) to allow agents to cancel ACW when they change their status to Ready or Not Ready.
- In Desktop Options, you can turn on or off the ability to disable Auto Answer when an Agent is on an existing call.
- You can now turn on or off Voice Forward in the Voice section of Desktop Options. (GAPI-753)
- The Reject feature for Voice is no longer available for turning on or off. To set this option, please log a case with Genesys Care. (GAPI-826)
- CRM Adapter now uses the same option to control recording buttons as Agent Desktop. (GAPI-865)
- You can now set the values for agent status, Agent Status Global Status, to be displayed in the My Channel tab of Agent Desktop. The actions are displayed in the order in which they appear in the list. (GAPI-886)
- You can now set the values for agent status, Agent Status Global Status, to be displayed in the Agent Status button of Agent Desktop. The actions are displayed in the order in which they appear in the list. (GAPI-986)
- Agent Login can now be correctly assigned to supervising agents. (GAPI-1808)
- Display Name for Favorites can now be correctly updated. (GAPI-785)
- The format of the option intercommunication.voice.routing-points has been corrected. (GAPI-1766)
- You can turn on or off the ability to look up and create contacts for each channel. You can find the Lookup Contact and Create Contact options in Desktop Option for the Voice, Chat, and Email sections. (GAPI-1054)
- You can turn on or off the ability to store the most recent place an agent used when logging into Agent Desktop. This option is applicable when the Prompt Place option is set to true. (GAPI-995)
- When using Bulk Import, Supervisors are now added to their Agent Group as Supervisors. (GAPI-828)
- You can turn on or off the ability to save a contact in Agent Desktop using the Save Contact checkbox in the Contact section of Desktop Option. This feature is available for Contact Center, Agent Group and User levels. (GAPI-1082)
- The Active Recording option in the CRM Adapter section is no longer available. CRM Adapter now uses the recording option set in Desktop Option. (GAPI-700)
- When make case data editable, Agent Setup now recognizes your update and no longer treats the case data as read only. (GAPI-1166)
- Case Data of an enumerated type is correctly configured as editable. (GAPI-786)
July 17, 2017 (9.0.000.00)
- Agent Setup is rebranded to reflect the new Genesys logo
- Exporting using the filter "Enabled" no longer results in all users being exported. (GAPI-997)
- The Desktop Options page now loads correctly. (GAPI-1525)
March 30, 2017 (184.108.40.206)
- Previously, when importing bulk user accounts on the Bulk Import tab, the import stopped at 7 percent in certain cases. This no longer occurs. (HTCC-26786)
- Previously, if you deleted a user by clicking Delete User on the Manage User page, the user’s assigned DN was not deleted. This no longer occurs. (HTCC-26578)
- Previously, when adding or modifying an agent group, the Agent Group Supervisor dropdown list box displayed only supervisors with names that start with “a”. The list box now shows all valid supervisors. (HTCC-26674)
- Previously, new custom disposition codes did not display in list on the Manage Disposition page. This no longer occurs. (HTCC-26779)
February 23, 2017 (220.127.116.11)
- When adding users using bulk import, the Password field is no longer allowed. Instead, a system default password is generated for each user account in the imported file. The format of the default password is: ‘<username>@<companyname>.com-<month>-<year>’, where <month> is the three-letter abbreviation for the month. For example, ‘firstname.lastname@example.org-Feb-2017’. The Reset Password option is automatically enabled and all users added through bulk import will be required to reset their password the first time that they log in. (HTCC-26398)
- The Open From History option, which allows agents to open in-progress emails from contact interaction history, now works correctly. (HTCC-26433)
- Correct error messaging is now displayed to users when the Prompt Place option is disabled on the Contact Center Settings > Desktop Options page and enabled for Agent Groups. (HTCC-26285)
- Statistics can now be configured once and then shared between Agent Groups (Contact Center Settings > Agents Groups and the global contact center under the Desktop Settings tab. (HTCC-23350)
February 9, 2017 (18.104.22.168)
- You can now configure the Desktop option to allow a specific type of target (for example, Agent or Agent Group) to appear in Agent Desktop Team Communicator. (HTCC-26154)
- The Agent Login code is now only visible when the correct rights are applied to the user. (HTCC-25738)
- Corporate Favorites can now be set up to be visible only to certain Agent Groups. (HTCC-23309)
- A bulk import of statistics no longer hangs the system. Previously, when the import reached 59%, it would cause the system to hang. (HTCC-26223)
- The bulk import feature no longer fails to add skills to agents. Previously when the skill level was set to 0 (zero), agent skills were not added after the import was finished. (HTCC-26224)
- Previously, when choosing a statistic name for one type of stat (such as Agent Stat), the same statistic would no longer be available in other stat types (such as Call Center Stat). This issue has been resolved. (HTCC-25750)
There are currently no known issues.