- May 23, 2019 (9.0.000.49)
- May 13, 2019 (9.0.000.48)
- May 2, 2019 (9.0.000.47)
- April 18, 2019 (9.0.000.46)
- April 4, 2019 (9.0.000.45)
- March 14, 2019 (9.0.000.41)
- February 28, 2019 (9.0.000.40)
- January 31, 2019 (9.0.000.38)
- January 17, 2019 (9.0.000.37)
- November 8, 2018 (9.0.000.31)
- October 25, 2018 (9.0.000.30)
- October 11, 2018 (9.0.000.28)
- September 27, 2018 (9.0.000.27)
- September 13, 2018 (9.0.000.26)
- August 30, 2018 (9.0.000.25)
- August 2, 2018 (9.0.000.23)
- July 19, 2018 (9.0.000.22)
- July 5, 2018 (9.0.000.21)
- June 21, 2018 (9.0.000.19)
- June 7, 2018 (9.0.000.18)
- Known Issues
May 23, 2019 (9.0.000.49)
- A Voice option allowing calls to be released while they are on hold is now available for the new Agent Desktop in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections.
- When removing an extension from an agent's profile, you now have the option to keep the extension for other users or delete the extension from the system. (GAPI-12240)
May 13, 2019 (9.0.000.48)
- A third-party component is updated to improve security within the session-handling mechanism. (GAPI-11984 )
May 2, 2019 (9.0.000.47)
- Single Sign-On configuration for SAML is now available.
Agent Desktop V.9 support
- Outbound options for the new Agent Desktop are now available in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections.
- Email options for the new Agent Desktop are now available in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections. These options include:
- Click to Dial from email
- Delete email
- Move to Workbin
- Reply and Reply All to email
- Save and send email
- Add attachments to email
- Enable and toggle HTML formatting
- The following new options for Supervisors are now available for the new Agent Desktop in Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users section:
- Allow Supervisor access to interaction management
- Allow Supervisor to move interactions to workbin
- Allow Supervisor to move interactions to queue
- Allow Supervisor to see workbins for their agents
- The Allow Reject Call option is deprecated, because Reject Call is no longer supported. (GAPI-13015)
- When deleting shared favorites, a confirmation is now displayed. (GAPI-12490)
- Attached data for Favorites exceeding column widths are no longer cut off. (GAPI-12487)
April 18, 2019 (9.0.000.46)
Agent Desktop V.9 support
- Chat options for the new Agent Desktop are now available in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections. These options include:
- One-step transfer
- On-hold Queue
- Warning time
- URL push
- Interaction disposition
- Facebook can now be enabled as a Channel and its options can be set in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections.
- Twitter can now be enabled as a Channel and its options can be set in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections.
- Workitems can now be enabled as a Channel and its options can be set in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections.
- Options to handle Workitems for Genesys Task Routing are now available in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections.
- Options to enable Performance Tracker and Dashboard, as well as manage the Sidebar Region, for the new Agent Desktop are now available through Global Login in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users sections.
- Audit Trail now tracks changes to the Desktop Options, CRM Adapter, and Recording sections. (GAPI-11065)
April 4, 2019 (9.0.000.45)
- Export files now only list skills with values equal to zero or greater.
- A cache update message is now displayed in the application bar when updating a User's skills. (GAPI-12083)
- Skill names no longer cut off when exceeding 38 characters. (GAPI-11972)
- The application screen now resizes correctly with all browsers. (GAPI-11963)
- Usernames containing (') now display correctly. (GAPI-11962)
- The Audit section is now correctly updating. (GAPI-11869)
- Agent Setup no longer redirects to Contact Center Settings after saving edited User profiles. (GAPI-11494)
March 14, 2019 (9.0.000.41)
- A skill level can now be entered when adding a new skill to an Agent.
- An Agent Group with one or more agents assigned to it can no longer be deleted. You must unassign all agents from the Agent Group before deletion.
- When the Service Client option for "Auto Login" is selected, the agent is placed in their earlier login state if they are unexpectedly logged out. (GAPI-11748)
- A Digital Management menu is now available for Email Server Mailbox configurations. Mailbox options now allow predefined values for mailbox servers and security protocols. (GAPI-10730)
- Passwords for mailboxes now update correctly when saved. (GAPI-9813)
February 28, 2019 (9.0.000.40)
- The Audit Trail allows you to track user changes made in the application, such as logins, logouts, created accounts, deletions, updates, and imports.
- For more information, see the Audit Trail documentation.
- When using the Advanced filter while searching for users, the correct results are now displayed. (GAPI-11211, GAPI-11283, GAPI-11304, GAPI-11190)
- The table in the Users section now resizes properly when the web browser is reduced. (GAPI-9895)
- The login page now shows "Agent Setup" as the application name. (GAPI-11201)
- Session authentication now provides protection against login conflicts with an additional verification to ensure users belong to the correct tenant. (GAPI-11593, GAPI-11558)
January 31, 2019 (9.0.000.38)
- Assigned skills are now visible when editing a user. (GAPI-11017 )
- An error message is now presented to unauthorized users when they attempt to access Agent Setup. (GAPI-10131)
- Agent Setup is once again compatible with Internet Explorer 11. (GAPI- 11002)
January 17, 2019 (9.0.000.37)
Remove objects during import
- Use the new /r option to unassign phone numbers, places, and default places from user accounts during a bulk import. These objects are not deleted from the environment.
From email addresses
- You can now configure additional From email addresses for agents to use in Agent Desktop.
- You can now create DN Groups for Virtual Queues and Route Points through the Routing Manager menu.
November 8, 2018 (9.0.000.31)
- Application timeout has been introduced to log off users after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- You can now expand and collapse the left-side option menu in the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups, and Users sections.
- Issues causing Agent Setup to be unresponsive have been resolved. (GAPI-9464)
October 25, 2018 (9.0.000.30)
- The include and exclude drop-down lists of Agent Groups for Team Communicator now include Virtual Agent Groups.
- Agent Groups are now displayed in the quick-view panel in the Users section. (GAPI-8585)
- The Genesys Softphone options Use Headset and URI are now available at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups, and Users levels. (GAPI-8581)
October 11, 2018 (9.0.000.28)
- External URLs can now be configured at the Agent Group and User levels.
- Service Client API options for Agent Desktop can now be set at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Group, and User levels.
- Genesys Softphone with Web-RTC can now be provisioned for users.
- Agent Setup's performance is now improved when exporting a large amount of user records. (GAPI-8626)
- Agent Setup no longer truncates External URLs when you paste them into the entry field. (GAPI-8731)
September 27, 2018 (9.0.000.27)
- You can now configure email mailboxes using Genesys Email.
- Supervisors can now log in to Agent Setup. (GAPI-8518)
- Setting the Reset Password flag now properly prompts the user to change the password the next time the user logs in. (GAPI-7620)
September 13, 2018 (9.0.000.26)
- The user interface has changed to reflect Genesys Corporate UX standards, including the following:
- The login page has been changed to the new corporate application page.
- The navigation bar logo has been changed from white to Genesys red.
- The navigation bar active item color has been changed from blue to Genesys red.
- The fonts and color palette has changed for buttons, tables and alerts.
- The following options are now available at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users levels:
- Allow Reject Call
- Show Post Call Duration
- Show Hold Indication Timer
- Allow Pending State in My Channel
- The following options have been deprecated from the CRM Adapter section:
- CRM Adapter Provisioning
- CRM Adapter Interaction
- Voice and Chat Track Agent's Navigation
- When removing an Agent Group from a user's profile, the warning message has been improved to say remove instead of delete. (GAPI-7182)
August 30, 2018 (9.0.000.25)
- If you use templates for Salesforce activity, you can now set template options in the CRM Adapter section, under Salesforce Options.
- Agent Setup only supports external URLs with HTTPS. Previously, the example URL in the External URLs field displayed HTTP. (GAPI-8060)
- Agent details now correctly display in the Users section. (GAPI-7619)
- Attached Data no longer disappears when being added with Favorites. (GAPI-7030)
- If you incorrectly set an option in Contact Center Settings, the error message now identifies which option is not properly set. (GAPI-4348)
- When importing an existing password fails, the error message now displays the actual error shown in the logs. Previously, the error message did not explain why the import failed. (GAPI-3831)
August 2, 2018 (9.0.000.23)
- When changing data on an Edit User page, the Revert button performs as expected. Previously, the Revert button did not reverse the changes. (GAPI-7275)
- The informational modal shown in External URLs now correctly identifies your operations when creating a new entry. Previously, the modal displayed an extra delete operation. (GAPI-7192)
- Skills now display correctly with their folders. Previously, Skills for different folders displayed as single records. (GAPI-6889)
- When creating a folder on the Dispositions page of Contact Center Settings, Agent Setup no longer stops working. (GAPI-6834)
- The application loading progress now displays in the Main Navigation Bar. (GAPI-6178)
- Agent Setup no longer stops working when saving edits to Users with Skills from the Special Access folder. (GAPI-7246)
July 19, 2018 (9.0.000.22)
Bulk Import contacts
- You can now import contact records using the Bulk Import page under Data Tools. Imported records are now accessible in the Contact Directory section of Agent Desktop.
- The load time for Agent Setup as been significantly improved. (GAPI-7064)
- An error message is no longer displayed when Capacity Rule is set to an empty value. (GAPI-7217)
- When creating Statistical Types, the Display Name field now shows the correct value. Previously, the Statistical Type was created without the Display Name. (GAPI-7212)
- The Add URLs button now shows properly in the External URLs section. (GAPI-7137)
- The Agent Channels field menu in the Supervisor section now shows values. (GAPI-7127)
- The editing of skill level fields no longer results in an error message. (GAPI-7096)
- Required Statistical Type fields now show as mandatory. (GAPI-6995)
- You can now set the Wrap Up Time for hot desk agents. (GAPI-6952)
- Attached Data is now correctly formatted in the Templates menu for External URLs. (GAPI-6936)
- When creating a Standard Response, lengthy values no longer overflow on the screen. (GAPI-6851)
- The Skills section for Users now displays in a table view, and includes the Skill level. (GAPI-6842)
- The Capacity Rule field on the Users page has been moved down on the page and properly aligned. Previously, it was shown at the top of the right column of the add or edit user view. (GAPI-6668)
July 5, 2018 (9.0.000.21)
- Toast alerts were corrected and updated. (GAPI-4163, GAPI-4525, GAPI-4563, GAPI-4565)
- Changes made in Case Data under Contact Center Settings now save correctly. (GAPI-6483)
June 21, 2018 (9.0.000.19)
- Capacity Rule can now be chosen as an import value when using Bulk Import.
- Capacity Rule can now be chosen as an export value when using bulk export on the Users tab.
- Capacity Rules can now be assigned to individual users.
- The list of skills assigned to an agent now display in a tree structure flowing from their assigned folders.
- Validation during a Bulk Import now correctly identifies if an Employee ID is linked to another user. Previously, the validation error stated the "person already exists" instead of the "EmployeeId exists." (GAPI-6088)
June 7, 2018 (9.0.000.18)
- The progress bar for bulk uploads now tracks each step of an import and provides the overall progress as a percentage. The number of completed records also displays on screen when the import is finished. (GAPI-4441)
- Changes made in Case Data under Contact Center Settings now save correctly. (GAPI-6483)
There are currently no known issues.