- October 11, 2018 (9.0.000.28)
- September 27, 2018 (9.0.000.27)
- September 13, 2018 (9.0.000.26)
- August 30, 2018 (9.0.000.25)
- August 2, 2018 (9.0.000.23)
- July 19, 2018 (9.0.000.22)
- July 5, 2018 (9.0.000.21)
- June 21, 2018 (9.0.000.19)
- June 7, 2018 (9.0.000.18)
- May 24, 2018 (9.0.000.17)
- May 10, 2018 (9.0.000.16)
- April 26, 2018 (9.0.000.15)
- April 12, 2018 (9.0.000.14)
- March 29, 2018 (9.0.000.12)
- March 8, 2018 (9.0.000.09)
- February 8, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
- December 7, 2017 (9.0.000.05)
- November 1, 2017 (9.0.000.04)
- Known Issues
October 11, 2018 (9.0.000.28)
- External URLs can now be configured at the Agent Group and User levels.
- Service Client API options for Agent Desktop can now be set at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Group, and User levels.
- Genesys Softphone with Web-RTC can now be provisioned for users.
- Agent Setup's performance is now improved when exporting a large amount of user records. (GAPI-8626)
- Agent Setup no longer truncates External URLs when you paste them into the entry field. (GAPI-8731)
September 27, 2018 (9.0.000.27)
- You can now configure email mailboxes using Genesys Email.
- Supervisors can now log in to Agent Setup. (GAPI-8518)
- Setting the Reset Password flag now properly prompts the user to change the password the next time the user logs in. (GAPI-7620)
September 13, 2018 (9.0.000.26)
- The user interface has changed to reflect Genesys Corporate UX standards, including the following:
- The login page has been changed to the new corporate application page.
- The navigation bar logo has been changed from white to Genesys red.
- The navigation bar active item color has been changed from blue to Genesys red.
- The fonts and color palette has changed for buttons, tables and alerts.
- The following options are now available at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups and Users levels:
- Allow Reject Call
- Show Post Call Duration
- Show Hold Indication Timer
- Allow Pending State in My Channel
- The following options have been deprecated from the CRM Adapter section:
- CRM Adapter Provisioning
- CRM Adapter Interaction
- Voice and Chat Track Agent's Navigation
- When removing an Agent Group from a user's profile, the warning message has been improved to say remove instead of delete. (GAPI-7182)
August 30, 2018 (9.0.000.25)
- If you use templates for Salesforce activity, you can now set template options in the CRM Adapter section, under Salesforce Options.
- Agent Setup only supports external URLs with HTTPS. Previously, the example URL in the External URLs field displayed HTTP. (GAPI-8060)
- Agent details now correctly display in the Users section. (GAPI-7619)
- Attached Data no longer disappears when being added with Favorites. (GAPI-7030)
- If you incorrectly set an option in Contact Center Settings, the error message now identifies which option is not properly set. (GAPI-4348)
- When importing an existing password fails, the error message now displays the actual error shown in the logs. Previously, the error message did not explain why the import failed. (GAPI-3831)
August 2, 2018 (9.0.000.23)
- When changing data on an Edit User page, the Revert button performs as expected. Previously, the Revert button did not reverse the changes. (GAPI-7275)
- The informational modal shown in External URLs now correctly identifies your operations when creating a new entry. Previously, the modal displayed an extra delete operation. (GAPI-7192)
- Skills now display correctly with their folders. Previously, Skills for different folders displayed as single records. (GAPI-6889)
- When creating a folder on the Dispositions page of Contact Center Settings, Agent Setup no longer stops working. (GAPI-6834)
- The application loading progress now displays in the Main Navigation Bar. (GAPI-6178)
- Agent Setup no longer stops working when saving edits to Users with Skills from the Special Access folder. (GAPI-7246)
July 19, 2018 (9.0.000.22)
Bulk Import contacts
- You can now import contact records using the Bulk Import page under Data Tools. Imported records are now accessible in the Contact Directory section of Agent Desktop.
- The load time for Agent Setup as been significantly improved. (GAPI-7064)
- An error message is no longer displayed when Capacity Rule is set to an empty value. (GAPI-7217)
- When creating Statistical Types, the Display Name field now shows the correct value. Previously, the Statistical Type was created without the Display Name. (GAPI-7212)
- The Add URLs button now shows properly in the External URLs section. (GAPI-7137)
- The Agent Channels field menu in the Supervisor section now shows values. (GAPI-7127)
- The editing of skill level fields no longer results in an error message. (GAPI-7096)
- Required Statistical Type fields now show as mandatory. (GAPI-6995)
- You can now set the Wrap Up Time for hot desk agents. (GAPI-6952)
- Attached Data is now correctly formatted in the Templates menu for External URLs. (GAPI-6936)
- When creating a Standard Response, lengthy values no longer overflow on the screen. (GAPI-6851)
- The Skills section for Users now displays in a table view, and includes the Skill level. (GAPI-6842)
- The Capacity Rule field on the Users page has been moved down on the page and properly aligned. Previously, it was shown at the top of the right column of the add or edit user view. (GAPI-6668)
July 5, 2018 (9.0.000.21)
- Toast alerts were corrected and updated. (GAPI-4163, GAPI-4525, GAPI-4563, GAPI-4565)
- Changes made in Case Data under Contact Center Settings now save correctly. (GAPI-6483)
June 21, 2018 (9.0.000.19)
- Capacity Rule can now be chosen as an import value when using Bulk Import.
- Capacity Rule can now be chosen as an export value when using bulk export on the Users tab.
- Capacity Rules can now be assigned to individual users.
- The list of skills assigned to an agent now display in a tree structure flowing from their assigned folders.
- Validation during a Bulk Import now correctly identifies if an Employee ID is linked to another user. Previously, the validation error stated the "person already exists" instead of the "EmployeeId exists." (GAPI-6088)
June 7, 2018 (9.0.000.18)
- The progress bar for bulk uploads now tracks each step of an import and provides the overall progress as a percentage. The number of completed records also displays on screen when the import is finished. (GAPI-4441)
- Changes made in Case Data under Contact Center Settings now save correctly. (GAPI-6483)
May 24, 2018 (9.0.000.17)
- The Application Menu has been reordered to show Contact Center Settings as the first menu item. This change was made to shorten the application load time. (GAPI-5572)
- You can now create a default Agent's role during an import. (GAPI-5677)
- You can now create Global Favorites with @ characters for Route Points. Previously, the application did not accept anything after the @ character. (GAPI-5167)
- The Save button now functions as expected on all pages. Previously, it was missing on some pages and any changes made on those pages were saved automatically. (GAPI-2525)
May 10, 2018 (9.0.000.16)
- You can now view and filter a list of your Routing Points and Virtual Queues with the Routing Manager menu in Contact Center Settings. The Alias name for each line can also be changed as needed.
- Bulk Import is now working correctly. Previously, the import process stalled prior to completion. (GAPI-4376, GAPI-4870)
April 26, 2018 (9.0.000.15)
One Step Transfer for Chat
- The option to enable One Step Transfer for Chat in Agent Desktop is now available at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups or Agent levels.
- You can now configure options for Display Statistics on the Agent Desktop Menu Bar at the Contact Center Settings or Agent Groups levels. The following fields are available for this feature: Default Statistics displayed, Refresh Time, and Maximum quantity of Gadget Statistics displayed.
After Call Work
- You can now extend After Call Work time to an indefinite value for Agent Desktop at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups or Agent levels.
- Bulk Export is now working properly. Previously, the export didn't include all records. (GAPI-4530)
April 12, 2018 (9.0.000.14)
Contact History notepad
- You can now enable Contact History notepad for Agent Desktop at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups or Agent levels.
- Agent Setup now loads properly. Previously, the application continually spun without loading. (GAPI-4950)
March 29, 2018 (9.0.000.12)
Voice Quality Alarm
- You can now enable Voice Quality Alarm for Genesys Softphone.
- You can now set a Routing Point for Skill Based Transfer. (GAPI-3880)
March 8, 2018 (9.0.000.09)
- Screenpops for chat or email invites can now be configured at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- You can now enable screenpops for consults through CRM Adapter's Screenpop section at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Groups or Agent levels.
Standard Response quick search
- The option to enable Can Do Quick Search for the Standard Response Library is now available at the Contact Center Settings and Agent Group levels.
- The option to include agent groups in Team Communicator can be configured at the Contact Center Settings, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- Agent Setup is now supported through Internet Explorer. (GAPI-4313)
- Bulk Imports no longer cause an error when uploading files. (GAPI-4438)
- Updating an agent no longer removes the agent's loginID. (GAPI-4381)
- Desktop Options now load correctly. (GAPI-4449)
February 8, 2018 (9.0.000.07)
Field Code option
- The Field Code option for Standard Response is now available for configuration at the Contact Center, Agent Group or Agent levels.
- The Interaction search option for Agent Desktop can now be turned on or off at the Contact Center, Agent Group, and Agent levels.
- Email management options for Agent Desktop can now be turned on or off at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels. The options are:
- A list of Cc addresses on forwarding email
- Instructions for forwarding email
- A list of multiple To addresses for forwarding email
- The max size of each attachment with a value range from minimum of 1MB to a maximum of 20MB
- Recording controls for pause, resume, start, and stop recording can now be enabled or disabled at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- The Pending Agent State option is now available to turn on or off at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- The option to enable or disable one-step email transfer is now available at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- The options to enable or disable voice one-step or two-step transfers are now available at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- The options to enable or disable two-step chat transfer or conference are now available at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
- An issue of unwanted settings blocking agents from viewing Corporate Favorites has been fixed. (GAPI-4176)
- Templates are now correctly displayed. (GAPI-3697)
- Agent Group settings now display correctly in Internet Explorer 11. (GAPI-3485)
- Contact Center Statistics are now available at the Agent Groups and Agent levels. (GAPI-3156)
- A new 'Place' line is no longer added to Agent Options. (GAPI-3625)
- Sorting by agent groups now works correctly. (GAPI-3629)
- Passwords can now be entered correctly using Internet Explorer. (GAPI-3546)
- Import validation no longer freezes at five per cent. (GAPI-3547)
- Supervisors can now be added correctly to Agent Groups when using Bulk Import. (GAPI-3696)
December 7, 2017 (9.0.000.05)
- Agent-level and headset-name options now allow Agent Desktop to sign on to Genesys Softphone.
- You can now turn on or off the mute and volume widget in Agent Desktop for use with Genesys Softphone at the Contact Center, Agent Group, or Agent levels.
Custom Agent States
- Action codes for Custom Agent States can be added as additional values, allowing Agent Desktop to send action codes to a telephony server.
- Custom Agent States (reason codes) can now be sorted alphabetically in the Display Name column.
- The CRM Adapter option for the Click-to-Dial processing rule has been improved with pre-configured rules.
- The Statistics Reset time can now be set correctly. (GAPI-3378)
- External URLs now display correctly. (GAPI-3136)
- External ID is now present in the Add/Edit User window. (GAPI-3163)
- A default place now correctly appears in Agent Setup if the default place was created and assigned in Platform Administration. (GAPI-2549)
- All menus now correctly display in Internet Explorer 11. (GAPI-3308)
November 1, 2017 (9.0.000.04)
Enhanced user interface
Tip: Review the following video to see the enhanced user interface in action: Agent Setup New UI.
- Application menu: Agent Groups and Transactions are now available in the Application Menu for easier access.
- Users view:
- Click the Add User button on the main User view to quickly create new user accounts.
- Desktop Options for individual users are available for quick configuration.
- You can now edit user information in multiple places, such as in the detail view, in the drill down on each record, or from the pull-down menu.
- The Agent Groups view provides detailed records of group members and options currently configured.
- In the Contact Center Settings view, options are grouped based on category and displayed on the side menu for easy access.
Forward emails inline
- The option to configure email inline forward is now available for contact center, agent group, or agent configurations.
- You can now configure an option to send email to an external party as inline directly from the interaction history.
- You can now use default values when configuring Case Data of type enum. (GAPI-812)
- The Users tab now correctly displays the user information. Previously, the Users tab failed to load the user data and eventually timed out. (GAPI-2724)
- There are currently no known issues.